Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-21-2019, 06:50 PM   #3231
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post
This is the face of a man on a mission; a man with an unstoppable determination to do what he set out to do!
A man so powerful that he could make the Earth shake on its foundations if he would wish to do so.
The Juggernaut is focused and ready to dish out pain and defeat to everyone foolishly enough to stand in his way!

Rainer

Rainer, from the Con pics and vids, it’s clear that you will be absolutely blown away by this magnificent, beastly sculpt! The pose, texturing, and detailing, make this the best Juggs on the market. And if you also purchased Colossus to face off against Juggs? EPIC. But warning, the sublime combination may be too much, causing your death. But,.....................you would die happy.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 08:15 PM   #3232
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

I am still in awe that this piece went to Waitlist selling at $1390 before tax and ship.

The market wants what it wants. And if people want it, they will just find a way to pay for it. Kudos to those who can make it happen.

After the con my only issue is really just the price.

Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 01:16 PM   #3233
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

LOL!
Hi Divo,
We all have to go one day and if my time has come shortly after I have unpacked and displayed this maquette, then I will indeed fade away as a happy camper. Knowing that the last thing I managed to add to my collection is this magnificent statue of my favourite comic book character, would be more than enough to make me smile; both in this life as well as the next.

A display with Juggy and Colossus facing each other would be truly epic.
That being said, I am considering buying the upcoming Gambit Maquette and have the ragin’ cajun duke it out with the unstoppable force of nature.
I wonder how long it would take for Remy to desperately cry out that kinetically charged playing cards and a Bo staff are not going to cut it against a hard-hitting behemoth with the power of the crimson bands of Cyttorak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divo View Post
Rainer, from the Con pics and vids, it’s clear that you will be absolutely blown away by this magnificent, beastly sculpt! The pose, texturing, and detailing, make this the best Juggs on the market. And if you also purchased Colossus to face off against Juggs? EPIC. But warning, the sublime combination may be too much, causing your death. But,.....................you would die happy.

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 01:34 AM   #3234
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
I am still in awe that this piece went to Waitlist selling at $1390 before tax and ship.

The market wants what it wants. And if people want it, they will just find a way to pay for it. Kudos to those who can make it happen.

After the con my only issue is really just the price.

Great news he went on WL, I hope the REG will sell out fast as well. Then SSC can bring another one in museum pose as a PF and it's a win-win for everybody.
Chris
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 02:49 AM   #3235
darren1228
The Masters of Evil

Did anyone ask if the debris is optional for Juggernaut. Hopefully they are attached via magnets and can be removed.
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 02:58 AM   #3236
Biggunz
Loki

Juggernaut looks tight but let’s be serious here guys....hate to be the bad guy BUT Is he $1700-1800 tight minimum after taxes and shipping???? That’s a lot of cash
You literally are at Legendary scale prices pickup cash from just about any sideshow authorized retailer who’s been doing this over ten years
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 02:58 AM   #3237
Biggunz
Loki

Bang Bang!!!
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 03:30 AM   #3238
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
Juggernaut looks tight but let’s be serious here guys....hate to be the bad guy BUT Is he $1700-1800 tight minimum after taxes and shipping???? That’s a lot of cash
You literally are at Legendary scale prices pickup cash from just about any sideshow authorized retailer who’s been doing this over ten years
..and Jug is made from Polyresin, not Polystone.

If Prime 1 can deliver 1/3 scale Polystone with multiple switch-out portraits, i'm sure Jug could have been priced lower than he is. But hey, Sideshow are out to make money, and if collectors pay up, then full credit to Sideshow Collectibles.
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 06:14 AM   #3239
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
Wasn't worth it for me personally. The price tag was the only reason I passed on this.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 07:23 AM   #3240
bangooface
Blue Falcon

So polystone and polyresin are not same? Doomsday says polystone and pvc. So I assumed juggernaut doesn’t have any pvc?
bangooface is offline   Reply With Quote