Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 06-13-2019, 04:14 AM   #71
Darth Milo
Hydra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KevYtcFNZvM
Big thanks to Sisko
Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 07:53 PM   #72
FROBAY
Phoenix

Looking at Queens product page on FB, I see no mention of Platinum Silicone as the material. I would think if they were using Platinum they would clearly list it. As It would be a good selling point if you can get 35+ years out of it compared to Infinity Studios 20 years and here is a tube to fill the cracking, LOL.

Just sayin.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 09:07 PM   #73
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
Looking at Queens product page on FB, I see no mention of Platinum Silicone as the material. I would think if they were using Platinum they would clearly list it. As It would be a good selling point if you can get 35+ years out of it compared to Infinity Studios 20 years and here is a tube to fill the cracking, LOL.

Just sayin.
They released a statement with a VERY detailed breakdown of all materials used to make their products. They listed Platinum Silicone medical grade as what they are using and all its features. This was a post the put up to address fans to put thier minds at ease.
BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 04:37 AM   #74
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:

Just sayin.
I knew i’d read their statement about the silicone they use somewhere and I just found the post they made on Facebook for you (it was in response to someone asking about the Loki bust)

Quote:
The type of silicone we use, is used in both the medical industry (for human organ cloning) and culinary industry (for food molds). As you have mentioned it is known as platinum silica gel, or medical silicone. This type of silicone is popular in these industries due to its low compression set, great stability and ability to resist extreme temperatures of heat and cold. As well as maintaining it’s structure and properties under intense temperatures, this type of silicone can maintain its soft and elastic properties for a long time. It is also water-resistant, ozone-resistant, weather-resistant, non-corrosive, physiologically inert, non-toxic and tasteless, making it ideal for products where high quality is a must.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 09:05 AM   #75
FROBAY
Phoenix

Thank you for that! Queen should make that knowledge more easy to obtain. At the price of these busts this is a big selling point, at least for me. I will stick with Queen, Infinity Studios just lost me as a future collector.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 02:21 PM   #76
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Thank you for that! Queen should make that knowledge more easy to obtain. At the price of these busts this is a big selling point, at least for me. I will stick with Queen, Infinity Studios just lost me as a future collector.
You’re welcome, and agreed they should advertise it more as it would be a good selling point to put them above infinity.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 07:06 AM   #77
CWalker
The Avengers

Agreed.
CWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 12:23 PM   #78
Freakyguy666
Sinister Six

Still waiting for the updates to the profile. If they could improve the likeness this would be the preferred bust.
Freakyguy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 07:47 AM   #79
Shoo
Hercules

Wow, much better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Studios Community
We listen your suggestion and here the update pics of Wonder Woman bust. Still thinking to order it ? Send us a PM. The bust will be sold out soon.

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 08:38 AM   #80
Darth Milo
Hydra

I think it looks perfect..
Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote