Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-23-2019, 07:39 AM   #1381
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
I'd go for Beta Ray Bill over Cap, Hulk, Wolverine anyday.

C/D list characters like BRB can mean a lot to some collectors, it could be that they appeared in the 1st comic book they ever read and so they have a powerful nostalgic connection to them, or just the fact that they are a bad-ass character with a great back story, a unique look and who appeared in one of the greatest comic book runs in Marvel history.

The majority of my most wanted/favorite characters are what you would term C/D listers, hell even some Z listers.
Agree. For me it was Mysterio and XM did a good job on him even not perfect. But it is nice to have him in 1/4 scale even Sideshow missed this chance. Mysterio, Juggernaut and Shocker would be awesome for me and are my first comic bad guys I read in the 80th. So I hope Juggernaut is worth to wait until now.
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 11:22 AM   #1382
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
Don’t see how spending $1300 on a C/D list character is better than spending it on an A list X-Men villain. Yes Juggernaut is going to be expensive but Beta Ray Bill? meh...wouldn’t spend $100 on him.
I'm a huge fan of everything Thor related so for me it would be awesome. I can get a Beta Ray Bill for under a grand on ebay.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 11:28 AM   #1383
Mister H
Gen 13

That XM Beta Ray Bill is almost perfect.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 12:19 PM   #1384
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Rumor mill is chance for Beta Ray Bill to be in next Avengers... due to easter eggs in Ragnarok and since they clearly need more heroes in Avengers... if that occurs his popularity will skyrocket...

V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 01:37 PM   #1385
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Is ss making the horse face Thor? Xm has one. Ss is so far behind on b-c characters. They don’t want to risk it until others do it first to see how it sells. If ss makes one I will definitely want to see it. Buying at near 1k plus not so sure.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 02:44 PM   #1386
manboy
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Is ss making the horse face Thor? Xm has one. Ss is so far behind on b-c characters. They don’t want to risk it until others do it first to see how it sells. If ss makes one I will definitely want to see it. Buying at near 1k plus not so sure.
"Horse face thor" wakka wakka. Hiilarious....
manboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 04:33 PM   #1387
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4XCollect View Post
Rumor mill is chance for Beta Ray Bill to be in next Avengers... due to easter eggs in Ragnarok and since they clearly need more heroes in Avengers... if that occurs his popularity will skyrocket...

Won’t happen.
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 05:19 PM   #1388
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4XCollect View Post

No way. He is in there, but it will just be that cameo. Beta Ray bill doesn’t play to the main stream
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 06:30 PM   #1389
SONICobra
Batman

they should buy and produce the beta ray keith kopinski sculpted a few years ago, always been my favorite sculpt of the character

https://www.facebook.com/kdawg59/pho...type=3&theater
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 10:56 PM   #1390
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Now I know who he is. G damn. They couldn’t come up with better name from this guy.

I literally like horse face Thor better than beta ray butthole
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote