Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-30-2023, 09:31 AM   #911
Hannibal10
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl6771 View Post
Hello fellow collectors I just received my tweeterhead joker in today from sideshow its awesome the only problem is I ordered the deluxe and they sent me the regular there is also no edition number on bottom of base or on the shipper box on the bottom it just shows a blank no edition number of 2000 is this considered a artist proof or something else I did want the deluxe but I will keep it if it's a company error or artist proof
Contact SS and get what you ordered. That's not right. There's no cost to you to get a replacement.
Hannibal10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 01:02 PM   #912
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Anyone who got the 1/4 EX from Sideshow, was the exclusive head in the large box? Mine was missing.

I also want to let tweeterhead know, when you make such a freakin large box and it’s so awkward to take out of the box, use Velcro straps for the styrofoam. It was absolutely ridiculous trying to take it out of the box.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 06:39 PM   #913
Hannibal10

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Anyone who got the 1/4 EX from Sideshow, was the exclusive head in the large box? Mine was missing.

I also want to let tweeterhead know, when you make such a freakin large box and it?s so awkward to take out of the box, use Velcro straps for the styrofoam. It was absolutely ridiculous trying to take it out of the box.
No it comes in a separate smaller box. Getting the damn chair out of the foam was the biggest PITA.
Old 09-09-2023, 09:09 PM   #914
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal10 View Post
No it comes in a separate smaller box. Getting the damn chair out of the foam was the biggest PITA.
I didn’t get the smaller box. I’ll have to contact ssc on Monday. The chair was actually quite easy to lift out of the box. It was getting the styrofoam out of the art / shipper box that was more of a hindrance. I’ll also be needing a replacement head as the hair broke.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 03:04 AM   #915
CrocodileRock
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Does anyone know if at least I can put this monster 1/6 of a piece in a besta and close the door? I'm full of doubts and this could get me over the edge for ordering.. It would be a shame to order and find that it can't fit in.
Thanks in advance!
CrocodileRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 09:17 AM   #916
Hannibal10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrocodileRock View Post
Does anyone know if at least I can put this monster 1/6 of a piece in a besta and close the door? I'm full of doubts and this could get me over the edge for ordering.. It would be a shame to order and find that it can't fit in.
Thanks in advance!
These are the dimensions on the website:

Height: 20.5" (52.1 cm)
Width: 16" (40.6 cm)
Depth: 15" (38.1 cm) *
Old 09-16-2023, 10:08 AM   #917
CrocodileRock
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Yeah, I saw those and in theory it couldn't but sometimes you can angle it and fits. Curious if someone has tried?
CrocodileRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 12:44 AM   #918
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie21 View Post
I finally pulled the trigger on this in 1/6th. Thanks to all your comments and pictures. I was on fence, but I was interested from the reveal. I had to use my SS points, so it made the decision easier. I'm excited for it. I got the Exclusive, but will probably display the regular portrait. Now to wait for a few months...

Happy New Year's to you all!
Take 2! I had cancelled this way back and I just reordered it using my SS RPs and the $50off code. Had to settle for the Reg instead of the deluxe, but with more points accumulated it was too good to pass up. Im excited again to be getting this.
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote