Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 11-26-2015, 02:01 AM   #131
The Co11ector
Birdman
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljaat View Post
I'm having the same problem with the (non) charging card. First payments on order for Achilles and Leonidas were fine and have had none since... I knew I should have just stuck with the paypal.

Tbh, it's pretty frustrating.. everything with their site. Items showing sold out when not, payments not working, orders getting randomly "canceled", trying to get a response to see if they have my updated shipping info and order. It is making me think twice now about ordering anything else from them (or at least maybe through a 3rd party).
Good, I'm glad I'm not the only one disappointed by their horrible website.
The Co11ector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 03:03 PM   #132
Thor57
Teen Titans

Hercules was pushed back to Oct, and now we're rapidly entering December and not only have I not seen Hercules, but I've yet to hear anything about why it hasn't shipped. I'm leaving home for work for 6+ months in Jan, and really am not fond of the idea of my first and only ARH piece being shipped while I'm gone. If there is something wrong with it, there is no way for me to know as my wife has no idea what to look for and is terrified to open these things.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 03:58 PM   #133
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
Hercules was pushed back to Oct, and now we're rapidly entering December and not only have I not seen Hercules, but I've yet to hear anything about why it hasn't shipped. I'm leaving home for work for 6+ months in Jan, and really am not fond of the idea of my first and only ARH piece being shipped while I'm gone. If there is something wrong with it, there is no way for me to know as my wife has no idea what to look for and is terrified to open these things.
Hercules was one of the pieces scheduled to ship from China in November according to their last newsletter. If I understood right, they said they can arrange to have a statue shipped to US customers via FedEx as soon as the shipment clears customs. So they're cutting out the travel time to their warehouse this way.

Not sure if that would be soon enough before you leave in January though. You might try emailing them to explain your situation and see if they can work with you somehow.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 07:39 PM   #134
Thor57
Teen Titans

Thanks Valk. I'll look into it.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote