Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 12-18-2018, 01:40 PM   #561
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
I have almost $1k I will likely never see. PCS store credit is supposedly in a "queue" limbo, which SSC washed its hands of.
I am on that same train for just a hair more.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 03:01 PM   #562
Gothamite
Phoenix

Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 03:42 PM   #563
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Even if you got it a year or 2 from now would it be worth the wait over the credit?
Probably not. They definitely won't be refunding cash in any upcoming months.
I'd love some credit from SS, for the returned Evil Ryu 1:3 but instead I am still getting the middle finger from PCS and SS. Also, V-trigger 1/6 Ryu is definitely an excellent statue.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 05:54 PM   #564
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardjones View Post
I'd love some credit from SS, for the returned Evil Ryu 1:3 but instead I am still getting the middle finger from PCS and SS. Also, V-trigger 1/6 Ryu is definitely an excellent statue.
Same boat, I was told I could get credit and it would take 2 days tops... 2 weeks later zero credit and zero communication.

About to cancel the remaining $12k in PCS orders with SSC and call it a day.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 06:28 PM   #565
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 06:43 PM   #566
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Same boat, I was told I could get credit and it would take 2 days tops... 2 weeks later zero credit and zero communication.

I'd be fearful the bank of SSC may close at the end of the year for PCS credit for the very reason of others doing the exact same thing.

Wizardjones I can't remember if you've tried it but getting a replacement has about the best possibility of happening. I'd imagine selling top billing items on credit from another company is testing Sideshow's patience. So trying to get credit for an order SSC does note even have listed is gonna be an uphill battle. Remember SSC knows every pending sale potential of PCS so they can easily evaluate their credit worthiness or worthlessness.
Old 12-18-2018, 06:43 PM   #567
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:

I have learned that threatening to do that with SS support gets them to change their tune pretty quick btw. So if you haven't tried telling them that you might want to ^^.

I was late on a payment for Mileena and Goro and because of that the payment plan discount was removed. And I said if that's the case just cancel those 2 orders as I feel like it should be honored, specially with delays and it was.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 06:48 PM   #568
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
I have learned that threatening to do that with SS support gets them to change their tune pretty quick btw. So if you haven't tried telling them that you might want to ^^.

I was late on a payment for Mileena and Goro and because of that the payment plan discount was removed. And I said if that's the case just cancel those 2 orders as I feel like it should be honored, specially with delays and it was.
I don't think that is so much SSC's call but PCS's. PCS is in no position to "punish" customers for not paying on time especially considering their history of delivery.
Pretty sure even the SSC credit is held up on PCS's end because they have to give authorization (his is an unusual case).

Your experience though is just another example of SSC's patience being tested with all of this.
Old 12-18-2018, 08:35 PM   #569
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
I don't think that is so much SSC's call but PCS's. PCS is in no position to "punish" customers for not paying on time especially considering their history of delivery.
Pretty sure even the SSC credit is held up on PCS's end because they have to give authorization (his is an unusual case).

Your experience though is just another example of SSC's patience being tested with all of this.
It was PCS' call to not include the discount, however it was SS' call to retain the discount. I'm sure because I got a reply back the next day :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 12:29 AM   #570
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
It was PCS' call to not include the discount, however it was SS' call to retain the discount. I'm sure because I got a reply back the next day :P
PCS has a nigh daily contact with Sideshow and PCS can log into and see your entire account.