Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 01-31-2019, 10:51 PM   #181
Gothamite
Phoenix

Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 06:22 PM   #182
dechirico7
The Flash

Just got my Mera statue. It is stunning. But mine had broken fingers. So I am returning that one and waiting for the February batch.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 09:09 PM   #183
Sandy32
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Just got my Mera statue. It is stunning. But mine had broken fingers. So I am returning that one and waiting for the February batch.
Sorry to hear that. I got mine 2 days ago from Ent. Earth and it arrived in beautiful condition.

I thought it looked great in most of the pictures posted but having it in hand takes it to another level. With Mera and the Jim Lee Superman being the last ones I've received, I'm very impressed with some of DC's latest offerings.

Good luck on your next Mera.
Sandy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 02:25 AM   #184
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy32 View Post
Sorry to hear that. I got mine 2 days ago from Ent. Earth and it arrived in beautiful condition.

I thought it looked great in most of the pictures posted but having it in hand takes it to another level. With Mera and the Jim Lee Superman being the last ones I've received, I'm very impressed with some of DC's latest offerings.

Good luck on your next Mera.
Thanks, my PO is through Entertainment Earth this time.
I think this piece is a huge step up for DC. Even the sculpt is on a new level for them. She has quite the defined curves. Really love it. The pearl paints used on her costume are beautiful, and that texture... just fantastic. I wouldnt mind checking out the Arthur piece, if it looks as nice as Mera.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 09:12 AM   #185
omigeo
Alpha Flight

If anyone is still interested in buying Mera, Entertainment Earth still has her.
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/s/dc-collectibles/c

Oh and Amazon too
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FNHGTMQ..._t2_B07FPY31R5
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 05:16 PM   #186
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddarko View Post
Does anyone own the DC Collectibles Aquaman Movie: Mera Resin Statue? Is it good?
ddarko, this Mera statue is both the best Mera statue on the market and one of the best statues that DC Collectibles has ever made.
Old 10-29-2019, 05:20 PM   #187
ddarko
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
ddarko, this Mera statue is both the best Mera statue on the market and one of the best statues that DC Collectibles has ever made.
It definitely does look amazing! I saw it on my Amazon feed, and thought it look too good to be true. But looking at the photos, it does look really impressive.

Now I have two on my hunt list as I wait for prices to go down here. Supergirl from Artgerm and this one Supergirl is around 129.99 over here now on Amazon (I might go for it at this price today), but Mera is 190, so will wait a bit.
ddarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 05:21 PM   #188
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
It definitely does look amazing! I saw it on my Amazon feed, and thought it look too good to be true. But looking at the photos, it does look really impressive.

Now I have two on my hunt list as I wait for prices to go down here. Supergirl from Artgerm and this one Supergirl is around 129.99 over here now on Amazon (I might go for it at this price today), but Mera is 190, so will wait a bit.
Just bear in mind that Mera's price has remained high even though Aquaman and Black Manta have gone on sale several times.
Old 10-29-2019, 05:27 PM   #189
ddarko
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Just bear in mind that Mera's price has remained high even though Aquaman and Black Manta have gone on sale several times.
Oh! That is definitely good to know. I might go for her if she drops to around $150 then. I am hoping it might go down because in Canada, the statues don't seem to sell out that fast on Amazon like in the US from what I have noticed. So I am hoping they will eventually give a deal.

If it does not go down over the black Friday - thanksgiving weekend in the US, I will just go for her at the current price then.

Thanks again for helping out Gothamite!
ddarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 05:42 PM   #190
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Oh! That is definitely good to know. I might go for her if she drops to around $150 then. I am hoping it might go down because in Canada, the statues don't seem to sell out that fast on Amazon like in the US from what I have noticed. So I am hoping they will eventually give a deal.

If it does not go down over the black Friday - thanksgiving weekend in the US, I will just go for her at the current price then.

Thanks again for helping out Gothamite!