Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-17-2019, 12:32 PM   #321
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaderp View Post
Now that Prime 1 Studio has released their Predator II sculpt, do you think their Jungle Hunter sculpture will look similar to this?

https://www.picbear.org/media/Bo84MscA0kH

Thanks!
That's exactly what i want.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 10:48 AM   #322
Cromulon
Justice League

So some people asked Sideshow about the delay in listings and it looks like they will have the PO up but they never said when...
Cromulon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:09 AM   #323
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromulon View Post
they never said when...
Shocker...
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 10:41 AM   #324
Cromulon
Justice League

Yup, it is a shocker buddy.
Old 03-20-2019, 01:31 PM   #325
Biggunz
Loki

SIDESHOW= HATERS
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 03:55 PM   #326
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Wadap up with sideshow, they have no problems adding new PCS preorders. But 3 weeks old prime1 preorders is still a no?

Something happening?
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 03:09 AM   #327
dafadcariad
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
Wadap up with sideshow, they have no problems adding new PCS preorders. But 3 weeks old prime1 preorders is still a no?

Something happening?
My two cents is that SS are renegotiating to get a bigger percentage of the pie from P1. That will unfortunately then subsequently most likely cause P1 to rise prices to offset what SS is taking for distribution. Just another irritating practice by SS to ensure that they can still get away with selling $1400 under-sized "maquettes".
dafadcariad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 05:39 AM   #328
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

I would buy from Prime 1 directly then.
I don't want to support SSC anymore, hope that P1 gets a Marvel Licence soon.
Chris
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 10:11 AM   #329
Cromulon
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
I would buy from Prime 1 directly then.
I don't want to support SSC anymore, hope that P1 gets a Marvel Licence soon.
Chris
I feel ya, it's funny how everyone is complaining even more now that we hit the 3 week mark. I ordered from P1 and I will be doing so for all orders as I only have P1 stuff anyways. I asked SS what happened. Here is the response --> "We appreciate your interest in the Predator from Prime 1 Studio.

Sideshow has received Prime 1’s product solicitations, but we do not post new items for pre-order until all information for a product is complete and finalized.

If you are not seeing a Prime 1 item available for pre-order on the Sideshow website this is more than likely because we are in the process of clarifying the product information with Prime 1 Studio prior to making the item available for sale.

Rest assured, staff is working diligently to get new items posted. We hope to have the newer offerings up on the site soon.

As you may be aware, Prime 1 has a significant pre-order catalogue and there are approximately one hundred items slated for release prior to the most recent announcements that are currently available for order on the site right now.

Stay tuned to the website and the Sideshow newsletter for the most up to date news and information on all upcoming product."

So this wasn't helpful at all. Just sounds like some BS to me.
Old 03-22-2019, 10:15 AM   #330
Kevorkian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromulon View Post
I feel ya, it's funny how everyone is complaining even more now that we hit the 3 week mark. I ordered from P1 and I will be doing so for all orders as I only have P1 stuff anyways. I asked SS what happened. Here is the response --> "We appreciate your interest in the Predator from Prime 1 Studio.

Sideshow has received Prime 1’s product solicitations, but we do not post new items for pre-order until all information for a product is complete and finalized.

If you are not seeing a Prime 1 item available for pre-order on the Sideshow website this is more than likely because we are in the process of clarifying the product information with Prime 1 Studio prior to making the item available for sale.

Rest assured, staff is working diligently to get new items posted. We hope to have the newer offerings up on the site soon.

As you may be aware, Prime 1 has a significant pre-order catalogue and there are approximately one hundred items slated for release prior to the most recent announcements that are currently available for order on the site right now.

Stay tuned to the website and the Sideshow newsletter for the most up to date news and information on all upcoming product."

So this wasn't helpful at all. Just sounds like some BS to me.
it's clear that they want more cash, they probably tried to markup on shipment but people get annoyed very fast so they want a bigger slice of the price of the statues.
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote