Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 05-25-2023, 05:33 PM   #111
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

I think batfleck will still sell, queen aren't prioritising him at the moment though
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 07:29 AM   #112
ballistika
Doh!

Hello, I have no knowledge of purchasing pre-order statues and I can't find a satisfactory answer so I'm turning to you. If I want to pre-order this statue, will Queen Studio have any delays? When can we expect to receive this statue?
ballistika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 07:56 AM   #113
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballistika View Post
Hello, I have no knowledge of purchasing pre-order statues and I can't find a satisfactory answer so I'm turning to you. If I want to pre-order this statue, will Queen Studio have any delays? When can we expect to receive this statue?
Yes to delays. But by how much it depends on whom you preorder through.

For example if your store of choice is located in the US, your piece could end up shipping 3 to 18 months after the first batch starts to ship out to Chinese customers first. I usually preorder from Sugo (Australia) and I get it maybe 3 months after the first batch is released in China.

Though going by Facebook posts, this piece has continually been delayed. I myself didn’t preorder this piece, so I haven’t followed any of the information and news for it.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 07:58 AM   #114
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Queen Studios has historically been terrible for on time delivery - this is especially true if you live outside of China. To make matters worse, Queen Studios operates a "Batch production system" - which means, they don't produced the edition size in one hit, and then ship everything at once - they are building and shipping in batches - and only God knows the size and rate at which they build these batches.

If you are within China, and your statue is in the first batch - you might see your piece within 1 - 2 months of the stated delivery date - IF YOU'RE LUCKY! However, if you're outside China, and there are anyway delays on the original date - it may literally be YEARS after the supposed original delivery date, that something might turn up.

I'm in Germany - I ordered Catwoman on Batpod in 2021 - I recieved it in February 2024. I ordered Black Widow Black Suit version around the same time 2021 - I still haven't recieved it yet.

My advice - don't pre-order from Queen Studios - wait until a retailer has it in stock, and buy it then.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 08:39 AM   #115
ballistika
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
the same time 2021 - I still haven't recieved it yet.

My advice - don't pre-order from Queen Studios - wait until a retailer has it in stock, and buy it then.
Is there a chance there won't be any left? I expect to have the money in July, is it too late and the item is out of stock (knowing estimated to ship Q2 2024 )?
I plan to purchase from a store in the United States
Old 03-23-2024, 10:21 AM   #116
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Is there a chance there won't be any left? I expect to have the money in July, is it too late and the item is out of stock (knowing estimated to ship Q2 2024 )?
I plan to purchase from a store in the United States
In my opinion, you're coming into the statue hobby at an "interesting" time.

In the current situation - and I want to stress, that this is my subjective opinion, nothing more, and it's not supported by any facts - that I know of - but if a piece doesn't "sell out" at the Pre Order phase, it's unlikely to suddenly be hit with a second wind of enthusiasm months and months later......

If the retailer has this piece on pre-order still available, it's highly likely it will be around months from now - well past Q2 2024.....in fact, once it starts shipping, if there still isn't a lot of interest, you might - if you're patient - see the piece offered at a discount. So not only did you avoid the long tedious wait time, with your NRD locked in the retailers bank account, you might also get it cheaper than those who did the "day one pre order" thing......
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 10:43 AM   #117
ballistika
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
In my opinion, you're coming into the statue hobby at an "interesting" time.

Thanks for your feedback
Old 03-23-2024, 12:41 PM   #118
azurepred
Zot

Since the Snyderverse universe was cancelled, I would think this would be easy to get once they start shipping. It will probably discounted as well. It is one of the best movie Batman statues made, though (judging prototype).
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote