Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-07-2023, 08:18 AM   #91
Thor57
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
This piece is slowly growing on me.
Would be cool to see a badass werewolf from Tweeterhead. One with a long snout, not a short bear snout werewolf. One of my favorite designs was William the OG Werewolf from Underworld 2.
I like that style of werewolf too. PCS Howling statue is a great example.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 08:48 AM   #92
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttmunch View Post
Igo has said a Wolfman and Medusa are in the works so you may just get what you?re hoping for! Based on this Gillman I would think they?d go more towards that Underworld lycan route than Lon Chaney Jr Wolfman.
glad to see you joined the good forum.

SSF - CF used to be a great place but when they went crazy with the advertising, the place went down FAST.

The place now reminds me of that scene from Major League 2, when the team goes onto the field and it is billboard after billboard after advertisement after advertisement. It's a horrible place now.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 08:48 AM   #93
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
Agreed.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 08:50 AM   #94
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisatdawn View Post
So I just looked that up, and I agree with you, that style looks better, however, maybe do 2 portraits, one with a longer snout & one shorter, also curious about Medusa, my first Medusa is from Clash of the Titans, and of course I love it, but If you read her stories history, some artist started drawing her as beautiful, while still being scary with the snakes in her head, so I'd really love it if she had 2 head sculpts as well, I'd like to know what Mr Igo thinks about these characters and their possible designs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Agreed.
yeahhh he's awesome.

The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 09:28 AM   #95
Mister H
Gen 13

I would prefer a Benecio Del Toro Wolfman design with torn and bloodied shirt and pants. I’m a werewolf kinda guy when it comes to monsters though so I wouldn’t complain about the wolf headed design either. Just not that Harry Potter werewolf, that thing sucked.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 07:24 PM   #96
Buttmunch
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
glad to see you joined the good forum.

SSF - CF used to be a great place but when they went crazy with the advertising, the place went down FAST.

The place now reminds me of that scene from Major League 2, when the team goes onto the field and it is billboard after billboard after advertisement after advertisement. It's a horrible place now.
It?s pretty much just Hot Toys Freaks now and nobody seems to like those either nobody seems to talk statues much there so I decided to branch out a little. Only took me a couple of decades but it?s nice to see some familiar names here.

I?m hoping we get some more info or at least some teases whenever this month?s newsletter comes out. Obviously delayed because of Monsterpalooza but I?m excited to hear more since most of us weren?t there.
Buttmunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 08:34 PM   #97
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
The place now reminds me of that scene from Major League 2, when the team goes onto the field and it is billboard after billboard after advertisement after advertisement.
They had ads like this?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MajorLeague2.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	162215  
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 09:34 PM   #98
Thor57
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I would prefer a Benecio Del Toro Wolfman design with torn and bloodied shirt and pants. I?m a werewolf kinda guy when it comes to monsters though so I wouldn?t complain about the wolf headed design either. Just not that Harry Potter werewolf, that thing sucked.
Though I prefer the dog style werewolf, I would love a man wolf wolf-man too. Get a whole monster squad theme going.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 11:13 PM   #99
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Well it seems the Werewolf is really popular, and hope they make one, but I'm also a huge fan of Medusa, and hope they do her next, with a monstrous face and alternate lovely female face
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 04:59 AM   #100
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
This piece is slowly growing on me.
Would be cool to see a badass werewolf from Tweeterhead. One with a long snout, not a short bear snout werewolf. One of my favorite designs was William the OG Werewolf from Underworld 2.
For me it's Dog Soldiers, not sure how well it would translate into a statue but on screen they looked really creepy.

majestic1 is online now   Reply With Quote