Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-28-2022, 01:34 AM   #21
Dundee
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megalith View Post
T2 Endo differs in the CPU port, hands and kneecap areas. Shoulder and trap pistons also lack additional wiring. It'll have a different base (future war) and will be holding plasma rifles.

This should be a better looking version of the CM. Hopefully the die cast quality looks good and they get the weathering right.
Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 02:45 AM   #22
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
T2 Endo differs in the CPU port, hands and kneecap areas. Shoulder and trap pistons also lack additional wiring. It'll have a different base (future war) and will be holding plasma rifles.

This should be a better looking version of the CM. Hopefully the die cast quality looks good and they get the weathering right.
That CM is going to be real hard to beat, but I'm hoping they do since I no longer have it lol. For such a small statue , the CM is damn heavy and just classy looking.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 04:12 AM   #23
csutkakoma
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Warlock View Post
You know what can answer your question?

TIME. TIME will tell. Just wait to see more pictures. What a stupid question you ask that nobody has the answer too.
Why do you have to be an ass about this? He asked a question and you answered like this but I guess there is always that guy like you on the internet.
csutkakoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 04:13 AM   #24
csutkakoma
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundee View Post

I believe the head design is also different.
csutkakoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 04:52 AM   #25
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exorcist View Post
1:3 T800 endoskeleton, it will be made from polystone and die-cast.
Such cool news..
I wonder how they decide what to make from polystone and what to make from die-cast?

I would love a 1/4 scale made from 100% die-cast components.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 02:09 PM   #26
Bottled_Water
Birdman

Curious to see how this turns out. I don't collect 1/3, but I may splurge on this (doubt we'll see the same piece in 1/4). Only concern I'd have is if we get a repeat of T1's endoskeleton, which had a sharp forward lean compared the prototype, and was said to be intentional.
Bottled_Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 02:48 PM   #27
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottled_Water View Post
Curious to see how this turns out. I don't collect 1/3, but I may splurge on this (doubt we'll see the same piece in 1/4). Only concern I'd have is if we get a repeat of T1's endoskeleton, which had a sharp forward lean compared the prototype, and was said to be intentional.
Yes, that Endo was terrible. The lean on the proto was intentional yes, but in production it got botched and ended up nothing like it should have. It looked more like it was going to fall over than that menacing foot drag pose the proto had. Mine leaned so bad it broke the toes.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 06:01 PM   #28
Dundee
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
That CM is going to be real hard to beat, but I'm hoping they do since I no longer have it lol. For such a small statue , the CM is damn heavy and just classy looking.
Quality wise the CM is awesome. It's too small though, at 24 inches, taking out the base the Endo would be about 23 inches x 3, so 5'9 lol. Definitely underscaled.
Old 12-28-2022, 06:08 PM   #29
Dundee
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by csutkakoma View Post
I believe the head design is also different.
Yes proportions differ a little (jaw, length of skull), but no real change besides neck piston connectors and CPU port.

We don't see much of the T2 Endo design on screen, not until in Terminator Salvation, whilst that was cgi, it looked absolutely menacing and life like. I wouldn't be surprised if prime 1 use some of that source material for their T2 Endo.
Old 12-28-2022, 06:47 PM   #30
Mercy
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Prime1 will kill my wallet. There are actually a lot there recently announced statues that I I'm interested. If this turns out good, I might get it.
Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote