Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

View Poll Results: Are you happy with how many PFs Sideshow is producing?
Yes - This is a good thing. 103 76.30%
No - I can't keep up. 32 23.70%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2018, 07:48 PM   #91
AC_808
Hercules

I wouldn't worry unless there's something real to worry about.

It's hard to know. What if they already had these in the work but the Marvel embargo put all of these on standby ... And only now the embargo is lifted?
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 07:50 PM   #92
Medusoid
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I don't have anything on order right now. Depending on how the X-Men ladies turn out, though, I might be in trouble...
Medusoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 09:11 AM   #93
Eky
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

i voted no i can't keep up

On one side i am super happy
On the other side there are so many excellent project i can't buy them all.
And unexpected ones (for me) like the Elektra and Daredevil duo who turns out ...well...outstanding.
Elektra is a almost a pure home run (almost because of a lacking CoH or better Ex maybe but it's just to say SSC can always do better
Eky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 09:57 AM   #94
SONICobra
Batman

but its not like these things are all going up for order later this week - some of this stuff wont even be ready to show at sdcc. and the stuff that is may not be up for order for months later, at least we know this stuff is coming so we can plan for the future
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 10:16 AM   #95
Mister H
Gen 13

As happy as I am about Juggy coming out, I probably won't get him. Price and space issues. I've got to really re-evaluate my collection protocol, that being said, I will still really like to see more and more items come out. Love looking at other fellas collections.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 10:21 AM   #96
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

I know for a fact I can't keep up, but I made my peace with my collection direction and habits a while ago. It's tough, but I'm the better for it. That said, I love this, though very few things are for me, it's exciting and I second enjoying to watch these pieces from afar, through others collections or through out the entire process.
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 11:03 AM   #97
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
As happy as I am about Juggy coming out, I probably won't get him. Price and space issues. I've got to really re-evaluate my collection protocol, that being said, I will still really like to see more and more items come out. Love looking at other fellas collections.
i agree, as gung-ho as i was yesterday about the release reality has set in... considering his size is going to be on par with thanos or even larger i expect his price to be in the $1000 range give or take. i just dont know if i can continue to swing that kind of cash at these things. that said he probably would be the last BIG character i would ever need to buy. i guess we will see how things shake out

i am trying to avoid ordering anything until october, im hoping by that time i will only have about 5-6 open orders and they will all be partially paid for. then maybe i can start adding again
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 04:58 PM   #98
Eky
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
but its not like these things are all going up for order later this week - some of this stuff wont even be ready to show at sdcc. and the stuff that is may not be up for order for months later, at least we know this stuff is coming so we can plan for the future
Even with planing it's impossible to follow (for me).
And add the space issue.

Hard choices to do.
Eky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 04:08 PM   #99
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidLiquidFox View Post
Just get a feeling that they are trying to get in front of some kind of big announcement from the competition at sdcc.

Just very weird to see all these sneaks this close to sdcc.
You may be on to somthing, not an announcement but maybe XM's worldwide dc 1/6 license. Those things look amazing, likely cheaper with XM's quality, i'm already sold on their WW and flash.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 04:27 PM   #100
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
You may be on to somthing, not an announcement but maybe XM's worldwide dc 1/6 license. Those things look amazing, likely cheaper with XM's quality, i'm already sold on their WW and flash.
I doubt that’s the reason. Lot’s of 1/4 collectors want to stay in that scale and would go 1/3 Prime 1 before going 1/6. I prefer Tweeterhead comic versions of the two 1/6 DC lines.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote