Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-22-2018, 09:39 PM   #71
SeekNdestroy
Frackin!

Here’s hoping they go as deep into their new lines as they did with this one. After seeing so many companies discontinue lines before giving fans all the characters they want I worry Prime 1 could do the same. I’ve sort of learned over the years to stick to rule number one, which is buy what I like. Never tell myself I want to collect this line or that line because chances are I’ll be disappointed. I don’t own any Prime 1 pieces yet but was eyeing the Arkham Batman for a while because it’s an amazing looking piece and still may get it someday (if the price is right) even though the line is done.
SeekNdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 02:46 AM   #72
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

I think Prime 1 should really considering extending the bust line to make some switch out heads for the pieces already out and to keep interest in the line warm should they still have the license and help to move the 1/3 pieces they will have in the warehouse. If someone picks up the bust with head options they might consider picking up the whole piece. Think about it Prime 1....
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 05:01 AM   #73
Eviler
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Joker bust: YES PLEASE!
Make the sick head normal and the normal head sick and it's an easy edit. I'd buy it instantly
Eviler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 04:21 PM   #74
floreairfoot
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidLiquidFox View Post
I am surprised Catwoman made it with the Hush version on the way
She's probably one of the best-selling. Why would they cancel her this far in?
floreairfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 04:53 PM   #75
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
I think Prime 1 should really considering extending the bust line to make some switch out heads for the pieces already out and to keep interest in the line warm should they still have the license and help to move the 1/3 pieces they will have in the warehouse. If someone picks up the bust with head options they might consider picking up the whole piece. Think about it Prime 1....
They’ll just take the leftovers and give them the Gold Dust treatment. Your bust idea is good. I’d be down for some switch-outs
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:03 PM   #76
goto
Mephisto

Hmmm.... bad news,I think decide to cancel my Mr.Freeze Exclusive.
goto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 10:31 PM   #77
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

This line went on for quite awhile and has covered tons of characters. I wouldn't be sad if I were a buyer of the line. They didn't hit all the characters, but got a huge amount of them, more than most companies would bother with.
Gyro Zeppeli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 01:25 AM   #78
Synzaic
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by goto View Post
Hmmm.... bad news,I think decide to cancel my Mr.Freeze Exclusive.
Why is it no longer the instsnt sellout statue of the year it was when it first came out?

Ill keep mine, it's a beast....if you cancel someone else willbe very happy.

I dont really see why canceling the line would make you want to cancel freeze ex.
Synzaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 09:14 AM   #79
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synzaic View Post
Why is it no longer the instsnt sellout statue of the year it was when it first came out?

I dont really see why canceling the line would make you want to cancel freeze ex.
exactly, makes little sense to me cancelling a killer statue because they're not completing the line. If that were the standard operating procedure to sell off your statues because the line wasn't completed then everyone should be selling their entire SS collection LOL!!

Prime 1 went waaaaaaaaaaay deeper in this line than anyone expected. We got pieces sideshow wouldn't touch including Two Face, Freeze, Red Hood, Azreal, a real Death Stoke, Batman Beyond, Nightwing, Miller Batman etc

I challenge anyone to show me a DC line of characters that is more complete
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:10 AM   #80
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synzaic View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
exactly, makes little sense to me cancelling a killer statue because they're not completing the line. If that were the standard operating procedure to sell off your statues because the line wasn't completed then everyone should be selling their entire SS collection LOL!!

Prime 1 went waaaaaaaaaaay deeper in this line than anyone expected. We got pieces sideshow wouldn't touch including Two Face, Freeze, Red Hood, Azreal, a real Death Stoke, Batman Beyond, Nightwing, Miller Batman etc

I challenge anyone to show me a DC line of characters that is more complete

Already reserved a space for P1 Mr Freeze EX... its absolutely epic...
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote