Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 01-16-2013, 11:25 PM   #1871
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered before but I wasn't able to find it.

Have the eye patches on Sagat been reworked, and if so will all versions have the same one?
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:29 AM   #1872
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Is there a possibility that you would consider making a larger ES on the regular version of Shao Kahn? It seems as if everyone is gunning for the regular edition and I fear I and plenty of other real collectors will not to be able to obtain one, due to the increasing popularity of the hammer and flippers seeing this and going for that instead. I for one don't care about low ES and it kinda ruins the joy of being a collector when you can't obtain one at a fair price.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:23 AM   #1873
Ballsagne
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Is there a possibility that you would consider making a larger ES on the regular version of Shao Kahn? It seems as if everyone is gunning for the regular edition and I fear I and plenty of other real collectors will not to be able to obtain one, due to the increasing popularity of the hammer and flippers seeing this and going for that instead. I for one don't care about low ES and it kinda ruins the joy of being a collector when you can't obtain one at a fair price.
thats not going to be popular around here, but I totally agree! Honestly everybody who wants a regular version of a character (enough that they hang out on the forums to support the artists, check for updates, express their desire to acquire one, and on preorder day have the cash and send that email at the exact time etc. not literally the millions of fans of the game lol) should be able to get one especially for a main character/villian we arent talking about Stryker here. I know an opposer will mention the thousands of people on StatueForum, but how many of em actually keep up on the MK threads etc? Maybe just drop the Ex and make 500 regulars? Does anyone really want the spear?

Anyway to answer your question though the ES will probably be firm (otherwise between Reptile and this one we are gettin on a slippery slope) so lets keep our fingers crossed on the lottery lol

Oh while Im here Thanks Jerry for sending the email to confirm the newsletter signup!
Ballsagne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:27 AM   #1874
Quest99
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Hi Jerry, I posted in the Shao Kahn thread as well, but wanted to make it official and ask you here.

Would you consider adding the iconic hammer with the EX? That would make a lot sense to most of us.

Thank you for your time.
Quest99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:43 AM   #1875
Ballsagne
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
The original intention was to create a switch out arm with the spear but while I was in China we couldnt get it to work without causing massive issues with fit and finish so I changed it to two separate styles
This was in the kahn thread, which is why ive been goin with the drop the ex for more regs angle. It would be awesome if they were to figure out a way to make it work tho
Ballsagne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:25 AM   #1876
Darkhumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballsagne View Post
thats not going to be popular around here, but I totally agree! Honestly everybody who wants a regular version of a character (enough that they hang out on the forums to support the artists, check for updates, express their desire to acquire one, and on preorder day have the cash and send that email at the exact time etc. not literally the millions of fans of the game lol) should be able to get one especially for a main character/villian we arent talking about Stryker here. I know an opposer will mention the thousands of people on StatueForum, but how many of em actually keep up on the MK threads etc? Maybe just drop the Ex and make 500 regulars? Does anyone really want the spear?

Anyway to answer your question though the ES will probably be firm (otherwise between Reptile and this one we are gettin on a slippery slope) so lets keep our fingers crossed on the lottery lol

Oh while Im here Thanks Jerry for sending the email to confirm the newsletter signup!

Ive never been one to care for popularity so I couldnt care less if the truth hurts em. I see people posting and saying they'll buy both the ex and reg. Really? Why do you need two? Unless you plan on selling one. Give people a chance to own one ya greedy turd. lol!! Also, it's like people are hopping on board that's never even played the game, so in the long run they're just gonna lose interest and end up selling or trading it off anyways. Whats the point of collecting if youre just gonna sell and trade for the next big thing? I will sorely be disappointed if I cant get the Regular. Ive been waiting for a company to do Shao Kahn; finally seeing PCS make it, waiting several months, checking my email, checking the forums, waiting for an update everyday and saving up for this.

And thanks Jerry! I got your three newsletter confirmations. LOL!! Im good w/just one though. hahaha!!
Old 01-17-2013, 11:37 AM   #1877
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
And thanks Jerry! I got your three newsletter confirmations. LOL!! Im good w/just one though. hahaha!!
Did you use multiple emails to order from ? That would explain the multiple emails as I only sent one.

Quote:
Is there a possibility that you would consider making a larger ES on the regular version of Shao Kahn?
We revised it slightly last night but the total remains the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
Sorry if this has already been asked/answered before but I wasn't able to find it.

Have the eye patches on Sagat been reworked, and if so will all versions have the same one?
One of the things I did in China.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdealx View Post
Whazzers! Good to catch up on PopCulture Shock news

I hope Jerry you didn't get duped by the tea shop scams out in China??

Was all SF related stuff fine on factory production line?
Not familiar with tea shop scams.

Everything was great at the factories...it was nice going out there just to check up on things as opposed to putting out fires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyPirate82 View Post
Welcome back, Jerry.

You asked us collectors a few months back if we'd be interested in some original sculpts by PCS and there was a lot of interest for you to do monsters and zombies.

There's been no talk about this for a while and I was just wondering if you're still considering doing something like this somewhere down the line?
I think Sideshow has zombies covered...I would love to do some original monsters though.

There is a list of things we will be trying out this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I and I View Post
Jerry... possible of a darkstalkers sneak? Or any idea when?
Way too early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jye318 View Post
Hi Jerry , I am not in the rush, but when will the chun Li repaint will be done? About one month?asking because I sent two already, thanks !
usually takes 6 weeks but my trip to China delayed things. There are a bunch ready to ship but I havent had a chance to go through them. I need to hire more help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
Hi Jerry,

I have a question about a Chun Li I had sent in for paint. What email address should questions regarding this topic be sent?

Thank you so much for your time.
PCSToys@aol.com is best for Chun Li questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batminator View Post
Jerry, is the next MK klassic scheduled for February? If you can say, which is it? Thanks!
It is scheduled for February though it might slip a little as my trip to China delayed my making notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
Jerry when will we see the full reveal of the Akuma Gouken diorama and also are you allowed to tell us in what order will Blanka Dhalsim Honda and Balrog be in? Or is it whichever gets approved quicker? Thanks buddy.
Capcom has some color changes...once those are approved then it will be ready for pre-order
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:45 AM   #1878
Darkhumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Did you use multiple emails to order from ? That would explain the multiple emails as I only sent one.
Nope. This will be my first newsletter w/you and first time purchasing on the 28th. Hopefully.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:11 PM   #1879
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Jerry, are there any pictures or information you're willing to share regarding Sagat's eye patch revision?
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:14 PM   #1880
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Thank you Jerry. You're the man!
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote