Old 01-25-2016, 02:03 AM   #791
XFreak
Frackin!

With or without the line it is still a masterpiece statue for me,
Pre-order on 1st day. Flawless Victory.
XFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 02:08 AM   #792
lewisnfro86
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

This is ridiculous. We get it Ash, YOU don't like it. There is no point in continuing to bicker about it, especially since it's NOT changing. If you don't like it, then take your money and go invest in a OOAK Shao Kahn custom that will cater to all of your specific needs. I think PCS will manage.

I also don't understand why you can't grasp that not all bodies are created equal. Ever hear of genetics? Not to mention that Rich Piana pic isn't him at his best (stage ready), so he's not going to look as shredded as Frank Zane, who is. But again, it's all genetics and level of leanness that is going to display that musculature. And how do you even know Shao Kahn isn't flexing? Did you send him a pm?

One more then I am done.
lewisnfro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 02:30 AM   #793
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisnfro86 View Post
This is ridiculous. We get it Ash, YOU don't like it. There is no point in continuing to bicker about it, especially since it's NOT changing. If you don't like it, then take your money and go invest in a OOAK Shao Kahn custom that will cater to all of your specific needs. I think PCS will manage.

I also don't understand why you can't grasp that not all bodies are created equal. Ever hear of genetics? Not to mention that Rich Piana pic isn't him at his best (stage ready), so he's not going to look as shredded as Frank Zane, who is. But again, it's all genetics and level of leanness that is going to display that musculature. And how do you even know Shao Kahn isn't flexing? Did you send him a pm?

One more then I am done.
Having the Line on one Pec just looks horrible and the pics you keep showing of some roided up bodybuilder flexing I can care less about. That statue as an art piece looks better without the line keeping both pecs equal looking. I understand in reality genetics and those factors, but this statue did not need it and you are right about being done about this topic. I will just not buy the statue and if PCS doesnt care for my future business, then so be it.

The Line separation you show in this pic at least looks better then the Line Shao has. The pic you show here, the Lines are not going so far into the pecs still keeping them rounded. The Shao Line is almost going to the center of his pec and I think it looks bad. Its way too exaggerated and then the Right Pec has nothing. Anyway, you like him that way and I dont!
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 02:30 AM   #794
Mitch07137
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Just ban ash or give a warning, he already got a response from the artist himself. it's no longer constructive criticism it's becoming down right negative and disrespectful
Mitch07137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 02:35 AM   #795
LABound
Justice League

Stop replying guys
LABound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 02:52 AM   #796
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Looks fantastic will look great with my other MK collectibles Jerry you have amazing talent... There is constructive criticism then there is just negative feedback if you don't like don't buy but let the rest of us that love Shao Kahn be excited for him hope he sells out fast
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 03:03 AM   #797
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch07137 View Post
Just ban ash or give a warning, he already got a response from the artist himself. it's no longer constructive criticism it's becoming down right negative and disrespectful
I was replying to Lewis and saying my opinion. I never said bad things about Jerry or PCS because I have great experiences with them. I am saying what I dislike from this piece and why its making me want to not buy it. Yes, I appreciate the artist to answer back and I was polite to him as well. Theres no reason to ban someone having their opinion wether its positive or negative.

You take it to heart because I think it looks better without the Line and some others dont like the line as well. Like I said in my last post I respect Lewis's answer and was going to drop the topic as he stated. You keep getting so angry becasue I dont like it and I was simply replying to what they said about my post. If you read my earlier posts I said this piece does look good. I say whats good and bad. If you like the piece and will buy it then I am happy for you, but this for me is a deal breaker. When others have issues with what they dont like I dont take huge defense if I like it. Others like it both ways wether the line is there or not , others dont care if its there, some want it there and some dont.

After the reply from the artist, I did not keep asking him to change it because he gave me his answer that it wont change. Thats why I was thinking maybe I could get a local artist to fix it for me or maybe I will not buy it. Im not complaining about it anymore. Im just saying what I feel and in doing so I am not hurting or threating you or being disrepectful since I was polite about it. I never put down the artist or the company, I just feel Shao looked great without it. You dont have to be so defensive.

I commented on the pic of Shao Photoshopped without the Line that another posted and I thought it looked much better. Some negativity can show peoples views for future improvements and its an opinion that you want me banned for. I agree with you I will not write about it anymore because I know its not changing.

Also, the reason why I reposted Guilty's post with the Pokemon character to Deal with it. It was funny.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 03:22 AM   #798
chris1203
The Spirit
Adamantium Plus Member

SOOOOOOO.....maybe the ultra exclusive will have a switch out arm pointing
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mk2_10.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	94494  
chris1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 03:26 AM   #799
lewisnfro86
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1203 View Post
SOOOOOOO.....maybe the ultra exclusive will have a switch out arm pointing
That would be cool. I would love a laughing portrait too
lewisnfro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 05:13 AM   #800
Oni_Akuma_1982
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

It's like there are dramas in every threads these days ...

SO ... Do you have an idea what's the PCS '????' Exclusive ?
Oni_Akuma_1982 is offline   Reply With Quote