Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 04-17-2010, 09:57 AM   #1
Royd
Producer
Producer

Ardian Syaf Art FS Update! (GL Corps, BN: Phantom Stranger, Superman/Batman)

I just received a new shipment of artwork from Ardian Syaf including – Superman/Batman #70 pages, Blackest Night: Phantom Stranger #42 pages and Green Lantern #49 cover. These pages are all pencils with the pencil art being very tight and detailed.

Ardian’s work is growing in popularity and, since signing an exclusive contract with DC, he has been assigned high profile books like Blackest Night: Batman, Superman/Batman and his work will soon be seen on Green Lantern Corps as well as on chapters of the Brightest Day title. I will have pages from Green Lantern Corps and Brightest Day available for sale when those issues hit the stands!

Ardian has also been nominated twice for Hugo Awards, one for his work on the Dresden Files graphic novels and more recently for the 2010 awards for his work on Captain Britain and MI13.

If interested in checking out his work for sale from the above-mentioned books, please visit my comicartshop at - http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArt...t.asp?GCat=111

All artwork is shipped flat in a sealable plastic bag between two ½ inch thick sheets of foam core and then securely taped. Purchase or other enquiries (eg. postage costs) about the work for sale can be made to roydster@yahoo.com Payment can be made to my Paypal account – roydster@yahoo.com
Royd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 12:00 PM   #2
Royd
Producer
Producer

Just uploaded scans for Ardian Syaf's covers to GLC #50 and Superman/Batman #74 for sale at my comicartshop -
http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArt...t.asp?GCat=111

Please note that the scans show the pencilled covers as being lighter than they actually are. Best,

Royd
Royd is offline   Reply With Quote