Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-16-2023, 09:22 PM   #101
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

I'm happy for all of you. This looks good! Now just Two-Face to go!
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 10:05 PM   #102
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I pray there are some new Marvel characters. Or, at the very least, repeats that haven't been done in a very long time.
I hope so for you, seems like it was a happier forum when we all had something to be excited about, I'm hoping for more DC & Marvel stuff for you guys and hope sideshow has some new interesting originals for people like me, since their was no 12 days, im hoping for a great SDCC
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 11:26 PM   #103
Peedi
The Secret Six

Wasn’t it already proven Ivy was always meant to be low ES from the beginning? It was advertised pretty early on as only available to PO for a limited time. I have an email from the day after it’s release where it’s marked as an Exclusive, same email many got. What’s the confusion it’s pretty simple, most people just didn’t pay the messages any attention or understand what it meant.

Quote:
I pray there are some new Marvel characters. Or, at the very least, repeats that haven't been done in a very long time.
Yes indeed! Depending on if I like the sculpts I’d be interested in new characters: Beast, Jubilee, Archangel, Iceman, Bishop, Jubilee, Professor X, Mr. Sinister, Doctor Octopus, Hobgoblin, Classic Kraven, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Mr. Fantastic, Blade, War Machine, Falcon and Quicksilver.

And repeats She-Hulk, Vision, Hawkeye, Namor, a normal Hulk, Spider-Woman, modern Iron Man.

But I NEED a Nightwing. For the love of all that is why the **** is there no Nightwing yet?!?!?
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 01:08 AM   #104
Agent_J.Warren
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Wasn?t it already proven Ivy was always meant to be low ES from the beginning? It was advertised pretty early on as only available to PO for a limited time. I have an email from the day after it?s release where it?s marked as an Exclusive, same email many got. What?s the confusion it?s pretty simple, most people just didn?t pay the messages any attention or understand what it meant.

Yes indeed! Depending on if I like the sculpts I?d be interested in new characters: Beast, Jubilee, Archangel, Iceman, Bishop, Jubilee, Professor X, Mr. Sinister, Doctor Octopus, Hobgoblin, Classic Kraven, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Mr. Fantastic, Blade, War Machine, Falcon and Quicksilver.

And repeats She-Hulk, Vision, Hawkeye, Namor, a normal Hulk, Spider-Woman, modern Iron Man.

But I NEED a Nightwing. For the love of all that is why the **** is there no Nightwing yet?!?!?
If someone can just make a statue of Jubilee and Ice-Man that I like I will go to my grave a happy man. Those are the only two that I feel desperately need to complete my X-MEN collection. Other characters like Dazzler would welcomed immediately but I want to see a damn Jubilee. They would easily sell 600+ and if they can sell an edition as low as 250 they can do another statue at 600. Please statue Gods make it so
Agent_J.Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 09:16 AM   #105
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Hawkeye...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Wasn?t it already proven Ivy was always meant to be low ES from the beginning? It was advertised pretty early on as only available to PO for a limited time. I have an email from the day after it?s release where it?s marked as an Exclusive, same email many got. What?s the confusion it?s pretty simple, most people just didn?t pay the messages any attention or understand what it meant.

Yes indeed! Depending on if I like the sculpts I?d be interested in new characters: Beast, Jubilee, Archangel, Iceman, Bishop, Jubilee, Professor X, Mr. Sinister, Doctor Octopus, Hobgoblin, Classic Kraven, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Mr. Fantastic, Blade, War Machine, Falcon and Quicksilver.

I was able to grab an XM Hawkeye at a great price and he looks awesome with my SS Avengers Line up. Very happy with him.

Would still love to see a take that SS would make on him, but I have given up on them when it comes to this character.

And as far as nightwing goes......

That is a serious DIS that one has not yet been made for DC line.

no joke.
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 09:29 AM   #106
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie21 View Post
I'm happy for all of you. This looks good! Now just Two-Face to go!
Come on now, we need that Killer Moth PF too.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 09:35 AM   #107
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_J.Warren View Post
If someone can just make a statue of Jubilee and Ice-Man that I like I will go to my grave a happy man. Those are the only two that I feel desperately need to complete my X-MEN collection. Other characters like Dazzler would welcomed immediately but I want to see a damn Jubilee. They would easily sell 600+ and if they can sell an edition as low as 250 they can do another statue at 600. Please statue Gods make it so
Yes and yes!!!
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 09:40 AM   #108
Demona
Martian Manhunter

If was on the fence about ordering this - or knew I wanted this statue - I wouldn't F-Around-And-Find-Out. Just put in the PO.

As for the new Marvel characters....Sideshow needs to make a Loki, Beast, Archangel, and Bishop. I selfishly want another Black Cat PF. Those are high enough tier to care about. Characters that are cool but viewed as potentially less popular that I would buy (remember I only buy ladies) are: Goblin Queen (uncensored), Deathbird, and Spiral.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 09:47 AM   #109
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Dazzler

Quote:
Yes and yes!!!
A Dazzler would be AWESOME!!!

I would love a white jump suit version....pearl colored like Storm's costume..

BUT...

keeping up with the teams' theme....

a 90's blue jumpsuit with headband portrait switchout would be just as awesome.
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 10:05 AM   #110
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Come on now, we need that Killer Moth PF too.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote