Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CoolProps / Imaginarium

Old 11-09-2017, 09:21 AM   #71
Emmanuel
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

BUYERS BEWARE:

A very reliable source informed me that the owner, Danny Lin of Imaginarium Arts, still owe some "money & orders" to one of his Philippines Distributor/ Reseller, which resulted to the said reseller to just stop pushing their products.

We should not support collectible products made by Imaginarium Arts.

Unless you see the IA Collectible Product that you want to buy in front of you, don't ever send money or any deposits to them ever!
Emmanuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:48 PM   #72
T.MAC
Kindly Asked To Leave

A very reliable source told me that reliable sources are often not very reliable.

True story.
T.MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 01:57 PM   #73
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Pretty much and Frankly there is already a thread of this type. I'm not saying this information is correct or incorrect but it didn't need to be pasted in every thread. Personally I do feel if you're going to come after a company like this the burden of proof is on you. I understand in 2017 guilty until proven less guilty is all the rage now but I guess I'm old fashioned.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:06 PM   #74
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
There has been numerous complaints about IA in the past...so it is not unfounded for warnings to be put up. Since I have never purchased anything directly from IA...I can't say anything negative or positive towards IA...but where there is smoke there is fire. I hope everything gets worked out because I love what I am seeing from IA so far.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:57 PM   #75
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Is buying I.A products safer if you go through big bad toy store??
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 10:13 PM   #76
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Would have to be because you can always return to them.
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:14 AM   #77
T.MAC
Kindly Asked To Leave

Plus 4 dollar shipping!
T.MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 05:43 AM   #78
chuso25
Frackin!

I do not know if these are rumors or not because many collectors are saying many things for other companies as well. I know that IA has great delays in delivering and replacing but for sure is not the only company that is dealing with delays in replacements or other staff. I am waiting for Prime 1 replacements on my batman prestige suit for 5 months now and the last units i received had all of them problems! It is something that the collectors cannot avoid but we need to have the best possible support. Personally i believe that it is important to buy your collectibles from a trustworthy shop. If you feel safe with your shop and it is there for you and answers your emails and try hard to solve your cases then you do not have to fear anything. I have purchased the mark 42,43,7 in 1/2 scale. I had issues with the mark 42 but they were solved in a very proper way. It took some time (a few months) to ship the replacement from IA to the shop but everything was solved. If you want to buy IA and feel secure buy through darksidetoy.com. They are official dealers of sideshow prime 1, IA and many more . They are professionals so they will not leave you behind. They were there for me every time needed. I have bought other staff as well and had no problem and of course good prices which is also important for all the heavy collectors.
Also in my opinion the Imaginarium Art Iron mans are the BEST out there. They have the mark 7 in a very good price now as well for a 1/2 scale statue.
In my opinion check carefully from where you buy, maybe if you have a problem they don’t support you in the proper way and that is something very important for me.
chuso25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 08:06 PM   #79
KELPIE
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
Is buying I.A products safer if you go through big bad toy store??
I've never bought from IA directly or bought IA products from anyone else. So I can't officially say "safer"

However it is very safe and you can purchase with confidence through BBTS.

If you don't get your statue you'll get your money back.

BBTS also double box everything which is nice.
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 06:30 PM   #80
craigcliff1
Zot

light up shown on Facedbook
craigcliff1 is online now   Reply With Quote