Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 03-08-2016, 12:38 PM   #101
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
Did any of you win at that stupid Dice game? I tried maybe 6 times and did not win a single thing so I'm sticking to the slots.
Yeah, a few times by it is rare. I like it when you are on a losing streak a balloon pops up saying Cletus is cheating and the number you picked is crossed out and the last number from rolled diced is replaced and you get $400.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 05:24 PM   #102
Darth Madden
Luke Cage

I finally took the time to look around everyone else's towns and I saw a few design ideas I need to steal. I forgot who's town it was but the "airport" area somebody had looked cool as hell.
Darth Madden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 07:35 AM   #103
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Did any of you win at that stupid Dice game? I tried maybe 6 times and did not win a single thing so I'm sticking to the slots.
This is the easiest game to do...there is an order the numbers come out...it's really not random...I was playing for a while and found the pattern...

Roll the dice a 2 or 3 times...does not matter if you win or lose...take a look at the highest # rolled in each turn..the number will either go one up or down. It's that simple..just follow the flow...once in a while you will lose on a number but keep on it at least twice until it hits.

I almost win every time...it's been about an 80% win for me.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 03:41 AM   #104
jansen
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I'm saving my slots for Gabbo
I really want to redesign my whole town but that so much effort
jansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 10:30 AM   #105
Y3E
Gen 13

I hear you, jansen. I've been tempted to press that nuke button but it will be too much work to re-do the town, and there are some layouts I like and some I don't.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 11:44 AM   #106
dino76m
Kindly Asked To Leave

mines a total cluster,,, i hate reraranging everytime something new comes up,,, will wait to arrange once everrything once i reach at least level 59,lol,,, at 47 now,,,
wats Gabbo????
dino76m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 03:03 PM   #107
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I've also considered nuking the town but gave up that notion a year ago. Now I pretty much try to buy land as I go and build sections... not much rhyme or reason beyond that.

Had no problem getting mindfreak, now saving up for act 3 and then I'll get Gabo and that is when I will try crafting everything. I heard that you get those white tickets in act 3 and those are the best prizes IMO
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 10:24 PM   #108
Darth Madden
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino76m View Post
mines a total cluster,,, i hate reraranging everytime something new comes up,,, will wait to arrange once everrything once i reach at least level 59,lol,,, at 47 now,,,
wats Gabbo????
I know, I had a cool little plan and it was working great then we get expansion and SO MUCH STUFF that I couldn't keep up. Now I am just trying to make "sections" and will resolve myself to the fact that a lot of my town will be a bit messy
Darth Madden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 03:59 PM   #109
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

So I've spent my last few donut savings on some stat booster items but I'm back up to 90 donuts and think I want to save for another character... any recommendations? I have Frink, Tatum and Uter... maybe a couple others. I was thinking Arnie so I can get the helicopter mission or moleman so he can just keep getting hit in the groin.
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 07:33 PM   #110
Anthos
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
So I've spent my last few donut savings on some stat booster items but I'm back up to 90 donuts and think I want to save for another character... any recommendations? I have Frink, Tatum and Uter... maybe a couple others. I was thinking Arnie so I can get the helicopter mission or moleman so he can just keep getting hit in the groin.
Arnie is kind of annoying, during his helicopter quests he constantly finger blocks you on other things you're trying to do. Moleman is always entertaining.
Anthos is offline   Reply With Quote