Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 02-13-2020, 05:22 PM   #321
markdz
Frackin!

I am on the fence, shame as I'm aiming for the whole collection. That pink bike is just awful. thats all anyone focuses on. couldn't it be an animal (what's a crazy animal? tiger, turtle, monkey) or something else during that samurai period?
markdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 05:34 PM   #322
markdz
Frackin!

Maybe its not to late, can they paint it white, or weathered bronze during production? if everyone emails them?
Love her holding the mask like this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HarleyQuinn...ad_an_advance/
markdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 05:47 PM   #323
nearmint
Phoenix

I actually like the Vespa. I get that it's not Samurai, but neither was Catwoman's motorcycle.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 06:08 PM   #324
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Nice statue, but XM's 1/4s are getting so pricey. For comparison, Audrey Hepburn on vespa is like $500 less. I fear these will be $1500 by the time Mr. Freeze is released. /peasant rant
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 06:18 PM   #325
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Nice statue, but XM's 1/4s are getting so pricey. For comparison, Audrey Hepburn on vespa is like $500 less. I fear these will be $1500 by the time Mr. Freeze is released. /peasant rant
Could you be comparing SGD to USD? I'm seeing Audrey on Vespa for $749 USD and Samurai Harley for as little as $906 USD, if you pay in full.

Coincidentally, both pieces have a base about 20.5" wide.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 11:14 PM   #326
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Could you be comparing SGD to USD? I'm seeing Audrey on Vespa for $749 USD and Samurai Harley for as little as $906 USD, if you pay in full.

Coincidentally, both pieces have a base about 20.5" wide.
My mistake. I just saw the price at $1214 at a very cool and popular store, but now that I looked again, it includes free shipping. It is indeed $906 from XM, sans shipping.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 03:02 PM   #327
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I liked the piece before they changed the entire position of her body causing it now to make no sense aesthetically.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 08:42 AM   #328
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Premium Collectibles series statue, Harley Quinn! The multiverse would be a much less lively place without the hijinks and shenanigans of the former Dr. Harleen Quinzel, the one and only Clown Princess of Crime. Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. This unique line is a result of creative collaboration between Warner Bros. Consumer Products and XM Studios to showcase the Batman universe in exotic settings as you’ve never seen.

Sometimes love can make people do crazy things. Other times? It drives them completely insane. Such is the case with Harley Quinn, formerly Dr. Harleen Quinzel. A promising psychologist and intern at Arkham Asylum in Gotham City, Harleen was given the chance to get up close and personal with the Joker, an experience that wound up ending…badly. Harleen became obsessed with her subject, and after falling madly in love with the Clown Prince of Crime, she helped him escape the asylum."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 06:50 AM   #329
French Cancan
Deadman

Ordered. I love her.
Probably my last order for a while. Too many statues I am waiting for are delayed.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 05:52 PM   #330
French Cancan
Deadman

If I’m the only one who ordered this statue, I hope XM will send me their proto ( signed by all the staff). It would be a very nice goodwill gesture.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote