Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-17-2020, 01:42 AM   #61
BecauseBatman
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
It seems to be just one guy, here's what he wrote

Notice my magneto looked a little off this morning so I took a look into it and it seems he’s been leaning without me noticing. First image is roughly one year ago and the others from today. I think it’s just the connection from the beam to his cape because when I left him from his abdomen I notice he realigns 
I added some zip-ties to see if it will keep him up. The foot image that shows his leg almost touching is from this morning the other one is what it looks like after the zip-ties so that did help a little, hopefully this works for a long term solution, I was thinking something like the hot toys stands but don’t think it will fit between his legs and be  leveled on the base.
If anyone has some advice on what they think will work better I’m all ears. (Love this statue)
Also this isn’t me complaining about a company at all.
---- happens so it’s understandable but if anyone else has had this issues and found how to fit it I’m all ears.
I appreciate you sharing his message, thank you. Hopefully it's just a one-off issue with his own, but I'll def keep an eye on mine.
BecauseBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 10:29 PM   #62
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Birdman

This is now out of stock at spec fiction. Congrats to all the owners of this sleeper masterpiece.
PCS_Sagat_Buyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 02:14 PM   #63
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

It was alright, but honestly I thought the portraits were just plain bad on this. I give XM for at least doing something different the other several dozen customs do magneto pretty much the same.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 03:07 PM   #64
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I dig mine, but damned it wasn’t the most annoying statue assembly I’ve gone through. Just bad engineering on this one.
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote