Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 06-09-2011, 07:59 PM   #11
Dana P.
TRICKSTER
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrillj View Post
To be honest, I don’t think shipping overseas is any more secure than shipping within the United States. If anything, I’ve had only bad experiences dealing with US bidders. When I post my auctions, I don’t like to interfere with them, like contacting potential buyers and annoying them with questions…I prefer letting the auction run its course. As long as the package isn’t too large to ship to a particular country, I will leave it open for anyone to bid on it. As far as shipping overseas, most people don’t realize that the US customs form has a tracking number. There is no need to add any other additional service to confirm delivery, but of course the small fee for Delivery Confirmation isn’t a bad idea either. Take a look at my feedback and see that I shipped a lot of statues with great success and most ended up to foreign collectors located in places like South Africa, Indonesia, Greece, Thailand, and a many other places that I didn't even know existed.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback
Thanks again for all the info!
"I thought, 'What is this half horse-looking character?' By the end I said 'I get this and I like it.' My first instinct was that I was a bit unsure. He's the only one who can pick up the hammer. He's a worthy from another planet. But he looks like a horse."
Dana P. is offline   Reply With Quote