Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Sculptor's Pit Stop

Old 08-10-2006, 07:49 AM   #11
Kdawg59
Sculptor of Gods
ProducerSculptor

Okay fellas.... here's the deal. I am not talking about food recipes and wise-ass remarks. This is the sculptor's pit stop... I'd like to keep this on topic please so sculptor's wanting this info don't have to wade through how your grandma makes cheese soup.

Thank you
Dawg

Last edited by Kdawg59; 08-10-2006 at 07:52 AM.
Kdawg59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 10:43 PM   #12
sculptguy
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablocruze
If you added it to your favorites, you must have the info...

so why not share it with KD and everyone would benefit?
Because I'm not as computer literate as some of you guys-don't no how to add it as a sticky. And there's no way I was going to type all that info. I have the foresight to add any valuable info I find here in my favorites. If you don't, whose fault is that? After all, most of you guys are on this site a lot more than I am so saving great info should be self-evident. I was trying to be helpful by recommending saving, didn't expect to have somebody jump down my throat for it.
sculptguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:03 PM   #13
Kdawg59
Sculptor of Gods
ProducerSculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sculptguy
Because I'm not as computer literate as some of you guys-don't no how to add it as a sticky. And there's no way I was going to type all that info. I have the foresight to add any valuable info I find here in my favorites. If you don't, whose fault is that? After all, most of you guys are on this site a lot more than I am so saving great info should be self-evident. I was trying to be helpful by recommending saving, didn't expect to have somebody jump down my throat for it.

No worries sculptguy... I don't think anyone was trying to jump down your throat. Pablo was just basically trying to say that if you had it perhaps you could re-post it for us real quick and save William some time going back...

thanks for you post and it's all good
Old 08-10-2006, 11:35 PM   #14
sculptguy
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdawg59
No worries sculptguy... I don't think anyone was trying to jump down your throat. Pablo was just basically trying to say that if you had it perhaps you could re-post it for us real quick and save William some time going back...

thanks for you post and it's all good
Yeah, I could've typed an abridged version, but I assumed WP would respond and I didn't want to steal his thunder (WP may also have the info copyrighted and I didn't want to be accused of infringement . I wasn't trying to keep the other sculptors in the dark by witholding the info, tho. It is a good idea to favorite any info you find here or at THE Clubhouse ( I mean this is info from WP for crissakes--pure gold). I can just pg down to "Baking tips" by WP and up it pops.
sculptguy is offline   Reply With Quote