Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 06-15-2016, 06:13 PM   #51
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

just completed this and god damn what a game! I didn't think uncharted 2 could be topped but this has done it. Graphics are stunning and the gameplay has been honed to perfection, also special mention must go to the voice acting it's better than you get in most movies! it'll definitely go down as one of my most favourite games/series of all time. Loved the ending too
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 11:42 AM   #52
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
just completed this and god damn what a game! I didn't think uncharted 2 could be topped but this has done it. Graphics are stunning and the gameplay has been honed to perfection, also special mention must go to the voice acting it's better than you get in most movies! it'll definitely go down as one of my most favourite games/series of all time. Loved the ending too
It is a great game for all the reasons you mentioned.

But, I found the ending too
Spoiler
happy
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 11:58 AM   #53
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

It's a very pretty game with an engrossing storyline. The best of the series. The slow "press triangle" parts annoy me but moreso after multiple playthroughs.

I'm close to platinuming it. Just need to do the speed run and all the multiplayer stuff. Need to subscribe first but won't till I have other online games. I only got my PS4 last week.
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 03:46 AM   #54
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
It is a great game for all the reasons you mentioned.

But, I found the ending too
I much prefer those kind of endings tbh

Spoiler
They are more surprising than the ones where people die just for the sake of a reaction, it's so generic and obvious. I was fully expecting his brother or sully to die so it was good everything turned out well for all of them. I also loved how they didn't just end it leaving you to guess what happened, that's the worst kind of ending (film or game) I'd definitely pick happy over sad everytime though

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
It's a very pretty game with an engrossing storyline. The best of the series. The slow "press triangle" parts annoy me but moreso after multiple playthroughs.

I'm close to platinuming it. Just need to do the speed run and all the multiplayer stuff. Need to subscribe first but won't till I have other online games. I only got my PS4 last week.
Yeah the "press triangle" points used to annoy me but I realised they are more than likely load points so the game can buffer the next section whilst keeping it all seamless.
Old 06-17-2016, 10:25 AM   #55
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Not a 100% sure on the "triangle" parts you guys are referring to but, if you go to the options menu...I think in the accessibility area, you can change from having to mash buttons to just holding them.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 10:43 AM   #56
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
Not a 100% sure on the "triangle" parts you guys are referring to but, if you go to the options menu...I think in the accessibility area, you can change from having to mash buttons to just holding them.
Good tip
I completed the remastered collection a couple of months ago but after playing this is think I'm going to play through the whole series back to back again
Old 06-18-2016, 04:52 AM   #57
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
Yeah the "press triangle" points used to annoy me but I realised they are more than likely load points so the game can buffer the next section whilst keeping it all seamless.
I never thought about it that way, still annoying though.

In other news, I discovreed I get a free 14 day PS+ trial so looks like I'll be getting that platinum sooner than later.

Just finished the speedrun today. I've now played through the game three times in 10 days
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 02:56 AM   #58
Swordsman
Death is hereditary.

1 of the best game i played on PS4 console.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote