Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 06-09-2016, 10:32 AM   #441
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

I am still waiting on Urien to pick it up again. Sort of stopped around when Alex was released.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 05:50 PM   #442
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
I am still waiting on Urien to pick it up again. Sort of stopped around when Alex was released.
Yeah, me too. I put a lot of time in initially, but I faded after two months. I'll pick it up again when story comes out.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 09:19 PM   #443
strife87
Spider-Ham

Looking forward to the story mode.

I've enjoyed playing five the past few months myself, but I wasn't around for three and four, that may explain my enthusiasm as I can't compare it.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 09:13 AM   #444
Drahmin
Kindly Asked To Leave

Still disappointed this game isn't on Xbox one.
Drahmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 06:55 AM   #445
strife87
Spider-Ham

Decided to do some ranked matches tonight and the sheer amount of rage quitters that are running around this game is ridiculous, had four or five people bail out in less than 20 matches. Even had three bail on casual matches when it didn't go their way. What's the point, it's a CASUAL MATCH!
Really wish they would do something about that garbage, sucks the fun out of the game when continuously missing out on points earned due to petty players.
Old 06-11-2016, 03:01 PM   #446
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Sounds like I'm not missing much. I haven't played online since they put the first round of measures in place. Shame they can't institute a solid anti-quit system. You'd think every company, especially Capcom, would be familiar with online play after all these years.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 05:31 PM   #447
theghostinside
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

I havent had much free time lately but when I do get time, it's hard for me to go back to V. I played a little third strike the other day and was like this is so much better to me.

Also Overwatch is out now and just seeing how blizzard handled an online only game compared to capcom makes going to V even harder. Overwatchs level of polish is what I wish was seen in V. I do miss all the conversations and hanging out with friends on V though.
theghostinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 10:07 PM   #448
strife87
Spider-Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Sounds like I'm not missing much. I haven't played online since they put the first round of measures in place. Shame they can't institute a solid anti-quit system. You'd think every company, especially Capcom, would be familiar with online play after all these years.
Yeah, I hope they work on a solution to this problem. It's not a total deal breaker for my entertainment, but a little annoying I can't seem to even make silver when people higher than me bail out regularly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theghostinside View Post
I havent had much free time lately but when I do get time, it's hard for me to go back to V. I played a little third strike the other day and was like this is so much better to me.

Also Overwatch is out now and just seeing how blizzard handled an online only game compared to capcom makes going to V even harder. Overwatchs level of polish is what I wish was seen in V. I do miss all the conversations and hanging out with friends on V though.
Yeah I don't have any other recent ones to compare five to, so overall it's still enjoyable to me, just the fellas that can't handle losing a match need to be addressed.

Only other thing you guys are missing is lounging and hanging online with me .
Old 06-27-2016, 12:35 AM   #449
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Super hype night at CEO 2016 tonight.

- Tokido takes CEO and qualifies for Capcom Cup. He finally conquers Infilitration in an amazing set.
- Balrog reveal and release on July 1st!
- Urien and Juri also shown!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mslgLWQnBrY
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 07:59 PM   #450
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

So I can play as Urien starting July 1st?
But only in story mode?
correct?
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote