Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 08-15-2018, 07:48 PM   #471
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Think I’ll cancel some orders and get credit especially for those two Bison busts.
It's Cancel-mas!

If half this stuff sees the light of day I'll be amazed most of all those Bison Busts.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 09:02 PM   #472
Morgul Steve
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famiman View Post
Is Sideshow giving you full refund/credit for your canceled PCS pre-orders?
I only paid the deposit on my orders so it's not that much money. But yeah they told me I would get all of it back.
Morgul Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 09:05 PM   #473
dao2
Cyclops

Just an FYI to everyone, CONFIRM YOUR ORDERS AND AMOUNTS. I had 4 discrepancies with mine, and provided the screenshots to SS via chat and they are looking into updating them.

On a related note some unsolicitied advice. If you are going to have trouble with this because you don't keep records of your purchases and payments you should start. While PCS definetely should have made this information more readily available it's also your money and just as much your responsibility.

Start saving your order and payment emails for every company, even SS. Your account could be compromised, their data could, they could go out of business, someone could have made a mistake etc. This is a lot of money, don't be so lazy you won't move the email to a folder called "PCS Orders" in your mailbox.

My Discprenicies if it helps anyone:

Ultra Ken Order was missing (probably not a wide spread issue, going over my orders again I realized I never received a payment plan invoice for it which is most likely why it was missing).

Payment Plan Discount for Mileena and Goro 1:3 was not being applied

5% deposit discount was missing for Chun Li Legacy Set which was offered to people who purchased all 3 1:3 Ryu's in advance of PO (it wasn't part of the normal PO IIRC).
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 09:17 PM   #474
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Just an FYI to everyone, CONFIRM YOUR ORDERS AND AMOUNTS. I had 4 discrepancies with mine, and provided the SS to SS via chat and they are looking into updating them.

On a related note some unsolicitied advice. If you are going to have trouble with this because you don't keep records of your purchases and payments you should start. While PCS definetely should have made this information more readily available it's also your money and just as much your responsibility.

Start saving your order and payment emails for every company, even SS. Your account could be compromised, their data could, they could go out of business, someone could have made a mistake etc. This is a lot of money, don't be so lazy you won't move the email to a folder called "PCS Orders" in your mailbox.

Ultra Ken Order was missing

5% deposit discount was missing for Chun Li Legacy which was offered to people who purchased all 3 1:3 Ryu's (it wasn't part of the normal PO IIRC).
Thanks for the heads up man
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 09:27 PM   #475
ALEX23
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Just an FYI to everyone, CONFIRM YOUR ORDERS AND AMOUNTS. I had 4 discrepancies with mine, and provided the SS to SS via chat and they are looking into updating them.

Ultra Ken Order was missing

5% deposit discount was missing for Chun Li Legacy which was offered to people who purchased all 3 1:3 Ryu's (it wasn't part of the normal PO IIRC).
My order was updated with pictures and all that, it still just has "REMAINING $0.10" and not showing the amount I paid in full. Is that the info that they are still processing or should I send a copy of the pay-pal receipt?
ALEX23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 09:31 PM   #476
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEX23 View Post
My order was updated with pictures and all that, it still just has "REMAINING $0.10" and not showing the amount I paid in full. Is that the info that they are still processing or should I send a copy of the pay-pal receipt?
In that specific case, no need to contact them. At the moment, that is Sideshow's only way to indicate that an item is paid in full. They need to have a value entered, and they've chosen .10¢.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 09:46 PM   #477
dao2
Cyclops

what zen said, it's likely just a way of keeping it an open order as they don't have a pay in full option, my paid in full orders are like that which is correct

REMEBER TO CONFIRM YOUR ORDERS. In case you deleted/ignored this email.

Super important – For all of your PCS orders, you will need to confirm your existing payment information and address by Aug 18th 2018. Unfortunately, if you don’t make that change by Aug 18th 2018, your order could be in jeopardy!

All of my orders were now automatically updated with payment information, make sure yours are as well!!
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 10:54 PM   #478
Famiman
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgul Steve View Post
I only paid the deposit on my orders so it's not that much money. But yeah they told me I would get all of it back.
Thanks. In that case, I might cancel a PO and put that towards something else.
Famiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 04:46 AM   #479
sifucatman
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcaido View Post
I only got one PO and that's Rambo. No way im cancelling that! Yall got some polystone balls to have so many on pre-order.

Then again HOkuto & Berserk is calling my name haha.
Yeah man I hear you. That 1:4 kenshiro looks banging.
sifucatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 05:17 AM   #480
elchicco2
Frackin!

What about the transport
we paid in advance ?
elchicco2 is offline   Reply With Quote