Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 02-28-2021, 12:27 PM   #1691
Mister H
Gen 13

I’ll be buying at least one Marvel omnibus every month till the end of the year. Will definitely be getting the Defenders and yes I agree, an Invaders Omni would be a dream come true. Those comics weren’t always great but as a whole that was an awesome run.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 01:38 PM   #1692
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

The lack of consistency/reliability when it comes to release dates has really become frustrating. There have been many times the past 3-6 months where I have an omninbus on my wish list at instocktrades where the release date comes and instead of it actually going on sale that day the page/listing just gets removed. It's happened twice this week with the Lee X-Men Omnibus Vol 2 and Deluxe Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe.

I acknowledge that times are different/tough right now and things like this can happen but the volume at which it's been happening has definitely become frustrating. It honestly just makes me feel like paying for a Marvel Unlimited subscription and being done with it. I really enjoy the physical books and all but the "chasing" of the books is really not worth it to me.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 01:51 PM   #1693
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
The lack of consistency/reliability when it comes to release dates has really become frustrating. There have been many times the past 3-6 months where I have an omninbus on my wish list at instocktrades where the release date comes and instead of it actually going on sale that day the page/listing just gets removed. It's happened twice this week with the Lee X-Men Omnibus Vol 2 and Deluxe Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe.

I acknowledge that times are different/tough right now and things like this can happen but the volume at which it's been happening has definitely become frustrating. It honestly just makes me feel like paying for a Marvel Unlimited subscription and being done with it. I really enjoy the physical books and all but the "chasing" of the books is really not worth it to me.
You can do advanced orders at Talesofwonder...which is weird because they are basically the same company as Instocktrades.
Old 03-03-2021, 01:56 PM   #1694
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I'll check that site, thanks. I've heard people mention different sites in the past but it seems like that's always mentioned; that it's the same company. So I guess I never really presumed there would be that big of a difference between the sites.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 03:23 PM   #1695
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post

Crap. I just looked at the listing yesterday afternoon and it was there but still not ready for order but now it's gone. Still up for PO at other places and Previews says March 17 so I'm hoping to still get it from instocktrades.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 03:26 PM   #1696
Mister H
Gen 13

I didn't take any chances and PO'd it through Talesofwonder. That's one of the ones I have to have.
Old 03-04-2021, 11:52 PM   #1697
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

I believe I saw it at CGN.
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 01:01 AM   #1698
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Anyone else waiting on their copy of uncanny xmen vol 4 from CGN?
Old 03-05-2021, 02:34 AM   #1699
Mister H
Gen 13

Mine just shipped from Instocktrades finally.
Old 03-05-2021, 09:25 AM   #1700
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Expect my order to be delivered today.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote