Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-05-2018, 09:32 AM   #11
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Is Batgirl going to be in grey costume/blue cape?
Gothamite this may give you a perspective on plans for BG. This response was inn the ask TH thread.

"I’ve always wanted to see a great batgirl sculpt with her purse attached to her utility belt."
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 10:27 AM   #12
Gothamite
Phoenix

Thanks!
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 06:02 PM   #13
psecchi
Frackin!

No Aquaman planned?
psecchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:59 PM   #14
statue-man
The Riddler

I Was just looking at the list that is in progress that's 31 statues in 1 year. Bowen designs never released more then 2 a month at any time. I don't want to see quantity over quality. I would rather see Tweeterhead take their time and put out fantastic pieces. The Superpowers Superman maquette, is the best Superman I have seen. I have seen people compare it to the Sideshow 1/4 scale superman because it is almost the same pose and the same type base. The Sideshow is way to big and wrapped in a costume, The Tweeterhead Superman is a true superior sculpt in my opinion. The second I saw it, I went to the Tweeterhead site and paid for it in full. I was done with collecting, and had sold off 98% of my collection. Seeing this piece lite that old fire, and I'm not a big fan of Supes. I can't wait for Tweeterhead next piece to be put up for order. I hope they show the Batman, work in progress soon. The Yamato Batman has caught my eye. I will wait and see, I would rather have a Tweeterhead Batman statue. I think Tweeterhead is doing a terrific job. I hope to build my collection again, at one time I had 163 Bowen statues now I have 1
statue-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 09:05 AM   #15
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by statue-man View Post
I Was just looking at the list that is in progress that's 31 statues in 1 year. Bowen designs never released more then 2 a month at any time. I don't want to see quantity over quality. I would rather see Tweeterhead take their time and put out fantastic pieces. The Superpowers Superman maquette, is the best Superman I have seen. I have sen people compare it to the Sideshow 1/4 scale superman because it is almost the same pose and the same type base. The Sideshow is way to big and wrapped in a costume, The Tweeterhead Superman is a true superior sculpt in my opinion. The second I saw it, I went to the Tweeterhead site and paid for it in full. I was done with collecting, and had sold off 98% of my collection. Seeing this piece lite that old fire, and I'm not a big fan of Supes. I can't wait for Tweeterhead next piec to be put up for order. I hope they the Batman, work in progress soon. The Yamato Batman has caught my eye.
Indee, Quality please
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 10:48 AM   #16
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by statue-man View Post
I hope they the Batman, work in progress soon. The Yamato Batman has caught my eye.
The yamato matador batman? TH's Bats is gonna be sweet. I agree with you on the Superman. it is my first Superman statue.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 03:06 PM   #17
Tweeterhead
Tweeterhead
Producer

LIST

Hey There,

Just wanted to chime in and discuss the list. I don't want to scare anyone off from this collection by over saturating it.

We will definitely not be releasing more than two pieces a month...more is way to much to throw at you guys every month and honestly, a lot to keep up on. Plus out of those two pieces a month, remember that they include some of our 66 Batman pieces, New Wonder Woman TV show pieces, and a few surprises!!

We're about to do our first LIVE Facebook video showing all 11 Superpowers Pieces so far (Steppenwolf and Donna Troy are included in this 11).

The list is correct but pieces like the Metal Men, while being worked on won't be released this year and will take more than a year to release all of them!

Looking forward to giving a wide range of characters this year and then making this line YOUR line, taking ideas from your polls and moving forward.

Hope this help for those folks worried about the amount of pieces we will be releasing!
Tweeterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 08:59 PM   #18
GL_2814
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeterhead View Post
Hey There,

Just wanted to chime in and discuss the list. I don't want to scare anyone off from this collection by over saturating it.

We will definitely not be releasing more than two pieces a month...more is way to much to throw at you guys every month and honestly, a lot to keep up on. Plus out of those two pieces a month, remember that they include some of our 66 Batman pieces, New Wonder Woman TV show pieces, and a few surprises!!

We're about to do our first LIVE Facebook video showing all 11 Superpowers Pieces so far (Steppenwolf and Donna Troy are included in this 11).

The list is correct but pieces like the Metal Men, while being worked on won't be released this year and will take more than a year to release all of them!

Looking forward to giving a wide range of characters this year and then making this line YOUR line, taking ideas from your polls and moving forward.

Hope this help for those folks worried about the amount of pieces we will be releasing!
To me, I wasn’t worried by the amount of pieces you will be releasing but providing this list was more about the diversity of characters that you are willing to produce. As a avid collector, this is awesome!!

So bring on the JLA, the Legion and Teen Titans!! Assemble the Legion of Doom .... more is better from my point of view.
GL_2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 11:19 PM   #19
Pendragon3000
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeterhead View Post
Hey There,

Bring Camelot 3000, Omega Men and Jack Kirby’s New Gods and I will be really happy.
Pendragon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 01:15 PM   #20
jeremydmc
Black Panther

I now have 5 of my 9 1/4 statues going to the "for sale" pile to make room for this collection. I cancelled all but 1 of my PO's for future 1/4's as well. Cannot wait to see the 11 on the live show!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote