Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-04-2016, 03:40 PM   #11
Marcel54
Hellboy

I have DD3, Barbarian solo and Perseus vs Medusa on order. For this year nothing for ARH so far. King Conan from CC and a few custom orders (Frazetta style) for me until now.

I don't dislike girls, I've been married to one for almost 34 years now, but I don't collect them.
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 03:40 PM   #12
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Seriously though, I'll tell you what I think is happening. I think Arahom is playing around with the computer sculpting thing and learning it's ins and outs. I think he likes sculpting very firm and fit women and this is why he is cranking them out one after another. He's probably just caught up in a wave of inspiration right now. I imagine in a week or so he will get to painting again and working on less favorite, but still important pieces, like maybe the Greek gods. He might even freelance a project or two. Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

PS: You guys totally arnt getting any now Gods till 2017 :-P
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 03:45 PM   #13
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel54 View Post
I have DD3, Barbarian solo and Perseus vs Medusa on order. For this year nothing for ARH so far. King Conan from CC and a few custom orders (Frazetta style) for me until now.

I don't dislike girls, I've been married to one for almost 34 years now, but I don't collect them.
How can you be married for 34 years and NOT dislike girls!
Old 06-05-2016, 07:50 PM   #14
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Since there will be no greek god or any type of Barbarian coming this year I guess I will see you all in 2017.Enjoy.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:21 AM   #15
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
Since there will be no greek god or any type of Barbarian coming this year I guess I will see you all in 2017.Enjoy.
If ARH doesn't give a damn now in 2016 what makes you think he will in 2017?
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:29 AM   #16
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Seriously though, I'll tell you what I think is happening. I think Arahom is playing around with the computer sculpting thing and learning it's ins and outs. I think he likes sculpting very firm and fit women and this is why he is cranking them out one after another. He's probably just caught up in a wave of inspiration right now. I imagine in a week or so he will get to painting again and working on less favorite, but still important pieces, like maybe the Greek gods. He might even freelance a project or two. Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

PS: You guys totally arnt getting any now Gods till 2017 :-P
ps. go ---- yourself
Old 06-14-2016, 09:40 AM   #17
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

I hope we don't get another Thor and Valkrie before a Greek god of some sort. I already bought the first versions and it seems to me that doubling already made characters before finishing a line is a little hard to take. At least do 1 Greek God a year, it would still take 9-12 years to finish the line, which is way to long anyway.

I get that the Medusa's are cash cows and you need to stay in business and the original girls appear to be selling better but I hope he doesn't forget us who have supported ARH for a long time.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 10:18 AM   #18
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I hope we don't get another Thor and Valkrie before a Greek god of some sort. I already bought the first versions and it seems to me that doubling already made characters before finishing a line is a little hard to take. At least do 1 Greek God a year, it would still take 9-12 years to finish the line, which is way to long anyway.

I get that the Medusa's are cash cows and you need to stay in business and the original girls appear to be selling better but I hope he doesn't forget us who have supported ARH for a long time.
Forget us?!!? I doubt it
Old 06-14-2016, 01:09 PM   #19
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
ps. go ---- yourself
Sticks and stones will break my bones....

But still no new Greek Gods for you!!!!

Old 06-14-2016, 02:09 PM   #20
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Sticks and stones will break my bones....

But still no new Greek Gods for you!!!!

Dude, give it a rest.

I'm not invested in the Greek Gods at all but honestly, your little campaign against everything not T&A is getting kind of old.

I get all the possible reasons behind Arahom's new direction. I like a lot of the stuff he's putting out but at the same time, I don't think what these guys are asking for is unreasonable.

Some of these guys invested in ARH from early on with their mythology line. They just want to see them finish what they started sooner than later.

Being all gung-ho about nothing new for them until next year is kinda lame.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote