Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

» Spotlight
BDL Diamond Select Premier Daredevil Statue DGK Diamond Select Premier Wolverine Statue DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler Current Interview:

Old 11-20-2019, 02:19 PM   #1
Grace Morgan
Doh!

coursework

Guys, just forgive me for offtopic, but since the forum associated with comics and pop culture. , I decided to register here to ask an important question. I am writing a coursework which is related to raising a child with the help of textbooks in the form of comics. In addition to scientific data, it would be useful for me to gather the opinions in this field. I would be very grateful for any information and your thoughts.
Grace Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 02:57 PM   #2
Mister H
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Many schools are using graphic novels in the classroom. It's been shown to increase vocabulary, fluency and inferring skills.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 04:27 PM   #3
Demona
Phoenix

Is the question if I think it would be beneficial to some students? Yes, I do. I am a visual learner and majored in biology and marine science. Textbook illustrations were some of the best ways that I could turn on the light bulb for things such a protein/enzyme relationships, DNA modeling, organic chemistry. Especially for the spatial recognition of things. If you're asking would it help kids in history or the classic literature - for sure! Some people don't have the minds eye to imagine the world they are reading about. Some kids find reading to be daunting. Anything to get a kid to read is HUGE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Many schools are using graphic novels in the classroom. It's been shown to increase vocabulary, fluency and inferring skills.
Please cite your references. Also, be please aware that Wikipedia is not an acceptable source.

Just joshing with ya. Flashbacks to all science papers.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 04:32 PM   #4
Mister H
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Please cite your references? Also, be please aware that Wikipedia is not an acceptable source.

Just joshing with ya. Flashbacks to all science papers.

LOL, I used to be a school principal so that hit home for me. All the schools in my district were doing this because of other districts doing the same.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 09:46 AM   #5
Grace Morgan
Doh!

for Wikipedia I remember of course. I try to select quality sources and literature. In general, I carefully try to always approach the selection of literature and sources that I use in my work. Whether itís writing an essay of an ordinary or more serious work that deserves more attention and resources. Also, I have no problem writing texts on the humanities, but there are problems with the exact sciences, namely with mathematics. But I found a way out of the situation and I order my homework in the service https://edubirdie.com/math-problems-writing-service. Thus, I save my time and resources on really important matters for me.
Grace Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote