Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 06-09-2021, 07:01 PM   #11
becakbagus
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
XM Studios - Samurai Harley Quinn - 1/4 scale statue
Sculpted by Suheryanto Hatmaja, based on the designs by Ario Anindito. More pics to come!

Samurai Harley Quinn, love it
becakbagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 04:17 PM   #12
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

wow didn't know some people got this statue 3-4 months ago. i just got my preorder yesterday. while im not a fan of this whole samurai style batman, i like how this statue looks. love the base, harleys outfit and specially the pink color theme. really like that bamboo and that lamp on the side. as far the portrait goes, other two are ehh with the white paint on her, but the face without the paint where she is smiling looks great. i know it doesn't reflect the craziness or psychotic look of harley, but it looks cute. this is my first XM statue, gotta say im impressed.
ivory7777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 05:56 PM   #13
Peedi
The Secret Six

I think this statue is slept on. It’s a nice alternate version of Harley. I don’t think crazy has to look absolutely maniacal all the time. Job well done.

I like the samurai line anyway though.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 09:30 PM   #14
cigaro
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
wow didn't know some people got this statue 3-4 months ago. i just got my preorder yesterday. while im not a fan of this whole samurai style batman, i like how this statue looks. love the base, harleys outfit and specially the pink color theme. really like that bamboo and that lamp on the side. as far the portrait goes, other two are ehh with the white paint on her, but the face without the paint where she is smiling looks great. i know it doesn't reflect the craziness or psychotic look of harley, but it looks cute. this is my first XM statue, gotta say im impressed.
Did you end up getting any more samurai pieces? Im wondering how this piece is as a standalone statue in a collection with no other samurai pieces. I love HQ so it seems like it would be cool just to have a different take on her
cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 11:26 AM   #15
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigaro View Post
Did you end up getting any more samurai pieces? Im wondering how this piece is as a standalone statue in a collection with no other samurai pieces. I love HQ so it seems like it would be cool just to have a different take on her
no other samurai piece from the series, just her. i have two option on displaying. one is all the statue with any kind of bikes next to each other. for example, batman year zero, this harley quinn, i have cloud from ff7 remake with his bike. wanted to get one of the older catwoman on her bike, but i think that one is long sold out. was going to get the batman on bike from Xm until i saw the the crazy price.

other option is place all the girls with kimono. like herley with ciri (one with katana and her kimono), i have another statue on preorder with oiran style.

i can also go with a pink theme if i wanna display that way.
ivory7777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 12:43 PM   #16
Asgard
Deadman

I keep looking at the statue. At some point I'll probably still buy Harley
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 01:05 PM   #17
cigaro
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
no other samurai piece from the series, just her. i have two option on displaying. one is all the statue with any kind of bikes next to each other. for example, batman year zero, this harley quinn, i have cloud from ff7 remake with his bike. wanted to get one of the older catwoman on her bike, but i think that one is long sold out. was going to get the batman on bike from Xm until i saw the the crazy price.

other option is place all the girls with kimono. like herley with ciri (one with katana and her kimono), i have another statue on preorder with oiran style.

i can also go with a pink theme if i wanna display that way.
I decided to pull the trigger on it and ordered last night. Even if I dont get another samurai piece, Harley is one of my favorites and probably one of the only characters I will be okay with having different versions of.

Cant wait to see it in person.
cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote