Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 05-26-2022, 12:20 PM   #131
ParisDean
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I think she's alive, with a new identity. She may or not still be with Jimmy.
My initial guess (and hope) earlier in the thread was that Kim just goes back to Nebraska having had enough of everything that has happened in Albuquerque.
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 12:35 PM   #132
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisDean View Post
My initial guess (and hope) earlier in the thread was that Kim just goes back to Nebraska having had enough of everything that has happened in Albuquerque.
Seems too dangerous with Lalo still alive. If he wanted her dead, that would be an obvious place to look.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 12:49 PM   #133
ParisDean

Quote:
Seems too dangerous with Lalo still alive. If he wanted her dead, that would be an obvious place to look.
Albuquerque is an even more obvious place to look for Jimmy and he stayed there.
Old 05-26-2022, 12:53 PM   #134
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Albuquerque is an even more obvious place to look for Jimmy and he stayed there.
He's actually in Omaha, Nebraska in the Cinnabon scenes. Ironic, as in the last conversation Jimmy had with Walter in Breaking Bad, he says "If I'm lucky, month from now, best case scenario, I'm managing a Cinnabon in Omaha."
Old 05-26-2022, 01:37 PM   #135
ParisDean

Quote:
He's actually in Omaha, Nebraska in the Cinnabon scenes. Ironic, as in the last conversation Jimmy had with Walter in Breaking Bad, he says "If I'm lucky, month from now, best case scenario, I'm managing a Cinnabon in Omaha."
I know Jimmy is currently in Nebraska, but that's because of what happened in the Breaking Bad finale, correct? After the conclusion of Better Call Saul, he stays in Albuquerque for years to advise Walter and Jesse. Why would Kim have to get out of town immediately, but not Jimmy?
Old 05-26-2022, 01:39 PM   #136
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Jimmy had with Walter in Breaking Bad, he says "If I'm lucky, month from now, best case scenario, I'm managing a Cinnabon in Omaha."
I didn't realize that. Seems like it's been a while since they've done a scene from his Cinnabon era...will we get another in the finale?
IcedDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 01:50 PM   #137
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
I know Jimmy is currently in Nebraska, but that's because of what happened in the Breaking Bad finale, correct? After the conclusion of Better Call Saul, he stays in Albuquerque for years to advise Walter and Jesse. Why would Kim have to get out of town immediately, but not Jimmy?
See, now you're bumming me out.

Old 05-26-2022, 01:53 PM   #138
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Letˋs hope so!!
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 02:24 PM   #139
MrYac
Hercules

in all honesty after poor Howard, I'm in the "hope she's buried in a shallow grave in the desert" camp.

Quote:
I see now the point you're making. If that's really how the creators feel then it's a faulty premise on their part thinking all characters not subsequently appearing in Breaking Bad have to meet an untimely end. And that's another bad sign for Kim.
obviously i can't speak for them, i just fail to see how Howard's death at this point serves anything meaningful to the story is all. maybe in a few months i'll think different, but as of now it seems pointless.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 02:28 PM   #140
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
in all honesty after poor Howard, I'm in the "hope she's buried in a shallow grave in the desert" camp.

obviously i can't speak for them, i just fail to see how Howard's death at this point serves anything meaningful to the story is all. maybe in a few months i'll think different, but as of now it seems pointless.
I agree. Just because they were not in BB doesn't mean they all need to die unless it drives the story forward.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote