Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 04-01-2022, 03:22 AM   #21
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
I sold the OG Sideshow Joker PF Exclusive years ago and sometimes regret it. I think at the time I was refocusing on just different versions of Batman. But now I?m in on villains again.

This Joker is tempting. I?d prefer a standing pose, especially one that could go well with Harley Hell on Wheels. But this is just an all around good statue.
That OG PF is something else. I still love mine to this day. Best Joker portrait I ever laid eyes on. His face looks so wicked.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 11:06 AM   #22
newe82
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
I'll be surprised if TH doesn't make the new Superman 1/4 as well. Maybe they're seeing how it goes with people switching their 1/6 Joker orders to 1/4.
Will they allow 1/6 orders to be changed to 1/4 scale? I would think they would, I would much rather have a quarter scale of this.
newe82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 11:49 AM   #23
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newe82 View Post
Will they allow 1/6 orders to be changed to 1/4 scale? I would think they would, I would much rather have a quarter scale of this.
Yes they would. I emailed Gwen and Chad for the upgrade, Gwen replied and said that she'll note my account and will upgrade me to the 1/4 when it becomes available.

It takes several days for her to reply, I'm assuming it's due to their transition but she will get back to you with an answer.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 01:18 AM   #24
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Gary -- Would you replace your Batman in that line-up with whatever TH will offer? To me, he doesn't gel as well in that line. Bane works very well with Joker on Throne.
I doubt it. I love the New 52 costume and that statue is terrific. I already have a traditional looking Batman with the P1 Batman Batcave statue.
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 08:51 AM   #25
jimmy98
Frackin!

Is there a vague estimate for when we'll see this will go up for pre-order? Think I'm going to have to make this my first Joker piece
jimmy98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 10:37 AM   #26
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
I doubt it. I love the New 52 costume and that statue is terrific. I already have a traditional looking Batman with the P1 Batman Batcave statue.
That statue is terrific, hopefully my comment didn't come of as otherwise

Batman has so many different looks and most of them are good. I always think it's gotta be hard being a Batman collector if you don't like more than one look. And heaven forbid if you have a certain color combo that's your favorite, it's a random draw if it will be made.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 10:52 AM   #27
SDguy

Yet, here I am still waiting for a 1/4 blue costume fully sculpted batman. That last PF was alright, but really stylized with that cape, and final production paint kinda sucked, looking like he got thrown down a chimney.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 11:13 AM   #28
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Yet, here I am still waiting for a 1/4 blue costume fully sculpted batman. That last PF was alright, but really stylized with that cape, and final production paint kinda sucked, looking like he got thrown down a chimney.
I wonder if TH will offer the new Batman in black or blue color schemes?
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 11:23 AM   #29
AC_808
Hercules

That's why I'm waiting on this TH Batman MAQ.

TH is going for the classic look and fully sculpted statues, so I'm hoping the TH Batman is the statue I've been waiting for. If so, I'll get both the 1/6 version and 1/4 version.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 11:43 AM   #30
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I wonder if TH will offer the new Batman in black or blue color schemes?
As long as they change the chest emblem (belt would be good too, but I can let that slide), then have at it!
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote