Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-29-2015, 09:49 AM   #501
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Bryan --

Can you confirm that we will still be given a Medusa design with hair is wrapping around her left arm (the one petting Lockjaw) and hair that holds Blackbolt's staff?

In the XM photos, I do believe I see attachment holes for those portions of hair. I just want see if we are still getting those portions, as shown in the PO, as those are crucial to indicating what Medusa's abilty is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Because some thought her hair was flat on her head. I didn't think anything needed changing on it AFAIC. Apparently, others thought differently.
I still believe it was too flat on her head around her face and I'm glad they fixed that. They also fixed the pointy part at the back of her head which I thought looked more silly than the flat hair in front.

Overall, I really like the new hair. However I am very concerned that is does not blend well with the rest of the hair. It's too thick and/or not as smooth. Paint will never hide that so it's going to have to be fine tuned. However -- the design is much better.

I swear I'm cursed though. This is the only other XM piece I'm invested in (right now!) and again a major change in design occurred. I'm crossing my fingers XM can work to blend these huge sections of hair.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 10:14 AM   #502
IXEC
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Bryan --

Can you confirm that we will still be given a Medusa design with hair is wrapping around her left arm (the one petting Lockjaw) and hair that holds Blackbolt's staff?

In the XM photos, I do believe I see attachment holes for thos portions of hair. I just want see if we are still getting those portions as shown in the PO as those are crucial to indicating what Medusa's abilty is.

I still believe it was too flat on her head around her face and I'm glad they fixed that. They also fixed the pointy part at the back of her head which I thought looked more silly than the flat hair in front.

Overall, I really like the new hair. However I am very concerned that is does not blend well with the rest of the hair. It's too thick and/or not as smooth. Paint will never hide that so it's going to have to be fine tuned. However -- the design is much better.

I swear I'm cursed though. This is the only other XM piece I'm invested in (right now!) and again a major change in design occurred. I'm crossing my fingers XM can work to blend these huge sections of hair.
IXEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 09:31 PM   #503
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Bumping this question for Bryan.

Maybe I should put it in the "ask XM" thread
Old 11-05-2015, 09:36 PM   #504
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Maybe we get both old and new heads
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 09:46 AM   #505
Demona
Martian Manhunter

*test post*
Old 12-10-2015, 09:48 AM   #506
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Mod question: Is my SF messed up or is it the whole site?

I know I posted a question yesterday concerning Medusa, I came back to check the responses and now they are gone and my thread is set back to Nov 5th.

Did I say/do something wrong???

Old 12-10-2015, 10:54 AM   #507
playa7
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Mod question: Is my SF messed up or is it the whole site?

I know I posted a question yesterday concerning Medusa, I came back to check the responses and now they are gone and my thread is set back to Nov 5th.

Did I say/do something wrong???

I think the thread was cleaned up due to some buying and selling going on from non-adamantium members. Not saying it was you though. I don't remember who it was. Maybe you were just caught up in the crossfire?
playa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 11:14 AM   #508
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Oh, that was probably me. I didn't mean to do it that way.....my car broke a rod/engine block so I have to get a new one. Hence my original question.

Guess that still counts as "selling" even though I don't have her in hand.

My bad mods!! Sorry!!
Old 12-10-2015, 11:50 AM   #509
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Quote:
Bumping this question for Bryan.

Maybe I should put it in the "ask XM" thread
Sorry Demona for my late reply but yes the new hair will still have the curls (able to hold the scepter). We're still fine tuning the hair so will show the finals once we are ready.
shorudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 11:58 AM   #510
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Sweet! Thanks for that update. Love the tendrils on the design