Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Old 12-11-2006, 12:00 AM   #21
rilynil
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Coca View Post
great vision collection.now how the hell you made the ML vision stay up like that.mine doesnt stay up straight like that.
Thanks, TC! I just angled the clear arms to where I wanted them, then tightened them by the knobs at the joints (I hope that makes sense). Below is a pic from the side so you can see the angle. As you can tell, the ML Vision poses look much better from the front:
rilynil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:01 AM   #22
Alex655321

Quote:
Originally Posted by rilynil View Post
Well, OK, since ya twisted my arm! I bet I own the statueforum record for most Visions on a shelf. Hard Hero is supposed to be coming out with a fullsize Vision, too, I believe.

My Vision art collection is growing, too (one Pernatar, one Year One avatar, Jess' "Rilynil is the Vision" drawing, Jess' Linus as Vision and Melike's drawing of Lil Vizh giving She-Hulk a two-handed wedgie)

Well, I just completely highjacked this thread with my Vision talk. Ooops!
rilynil, that looks great! I never saw so many Visions in one display
Is that a mego on the right?
Thanks for finally posting a pic of them
Now if we could only get JadeGiant to post his Hulks
Alex655321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:02 AM   #23
Rogue
I wear the pants around here
Producer

No, they are all packed away in bins and storage containers, but I will take pic tomorrow!!!
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:02 AM   #24
rilynil

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman View Post
AWESOME Vision display! YOu need the Avengers Animated Vision figure!
Thanks so much, ryche! I didn't know anything about an Avengers Animated Vision figure until now. My other Visions are likely to have some company before long. Thanks for putting me on the trail!
Old 12-11-2006, 12:04 AM   #25
Rogue
Producer

That's one nice Vision collection!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2006, 12:05 AM   #26
Rogue
Producer

Quote:
Thanks so much, ryche! I didn't know anything about an Avengers Animated Vision figure until now. My other Visions are likely to have some company before long. Thanks for putting me on the trail!
Tony used to have the animated Avengers Vision figure. It looked pretty cool! The only animated Avengers figures I have are Tigra and Wasp!
Old 12-11-2006, 12:26 AM   #27
rilynil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex655321 View Post
rilynil, that looks great! I never saw so many Visions in one display
Is that a mego on the right?
Thanks for finally posting a pic of them
Thanks, Lou! The Vision on the right is a Mego-like figure that was produced as part of the "Famous Cover Series" in 1998. They put out more than a few of them for just a short while: Hawkeye, Rogue, Captain America, Dark Phoenix, Sabretooth, Magneto, Wolverine, Gambit, Spidey, Toad, Storm, Nightcrawler, Mr. Sinister, Carnage, Black Widow, Jean Grey, Storm, Psylocke, Scarlet Witch, Cyclops, Red Skull, Hulk, Daredevil, Green Goblin, Iron Man, Thor, and, believe it or not, Aunt May.

I won a Doctor Doom off eBay recently, so I should have it any day now. Doom and Vision are the only two I own. A pic of the Vision box is below (his face was displayed through that clear window toward the top of the box). The figure's a little hokey-looking, but I love it anyway. I loved the original Mego figures. I've still got a Mego Thor.

(and YES, JadeGiant needs to show off his huge Hulk collection!!!!!)
Old 12-11-2006, 12:28 AM   #28
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Thanks, Lou! The Vision on the right is a Mego-like figure that was produced as part of the "Famous Cover Series" in 1998. They put out more than a few of them for just a short while: Hawkeye, Rogue, Captain America, Dark Phoenix, Sabretooth, Magneto, Wolverine, Gambit, Spidey, Toad, Storm, Nightcrawler, Mr. Sinister, Carnage, Black Widow, Jean Grey, Storm, Psylocke, Scarlet Witch, Cyclops, Red Skull, Hulk, Daredevil, Green Goblin, Iron Man, Thor, and, believe it or not, Aunt May.

I won a Doctor Doom off eBay recently, so I should have it any day now. Doom and Vision are the only two I own. A pic of the Vision box is below (his face was displayed through that clear window toward the top of the box). The figure's a little hokey-looking, but I love it anyway. I loved the original Mego figures. I've still got a Mego Thor.

i got that one.Spidergirl,Psylocke,Jean Grey,Hawkeye,Black Widow and another just cant remember.
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:32 AM   #29
Alex655321

Quote:

Thanks for the info
Can't believe the Toad and Aunt May were some of the ones produced with all the other great characters they could have done like Juggy or Silver Surfer. Would love to see a pic of the Dr. Doom if you could post after you get it.
Alex655321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:32 AM   #30
rilynil

Yep, I forgot about Spider-Girl. I may end up buying more of them. There are always a bunch of them on eBay.

Hey Lou, I'll post a pic of Doom when I get him.