Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 07-18-2020, 12:49 PM   #11
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I am on the fence with the Tweeterhead Robin and Starfire statue. They both look fantastic and part of me thinks if I am on the fence then I should just back away but I was on the fence with Donna Troy and Martian Manhunter and now that I own them I do not regret those purchases at all.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 12:50 PM   #12
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

SSC Harley Hell on Wheels. My collection is pretty much all good guys but this one looks great (and I love the Harley animated show and I guess she straddles the line between good and bad so maybe).

SSC Catwoman - same situation as Harley. Gorgeous statue. Again, she is on fence between good and evil so I may pull the trigger.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 01:07 PM   #13
Mister H
Gen 13

Prime 1 Deadshot. Care little about the character but that’s a fantastic sculpt.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 02:57 PM   #14
jeremydmc
Black Panther

I’m on the fence right now with Gamingheads Nuka Girl 1:6 statue from the Fallout gaming series. I love the way it looks but I had a lot of issues with the 1:4 statue I last bought from them for almost the same price as this 1:6 piece. It took forever to get a refund for the 1:4 piece even though they agreed it had a lot of paint issues. I really want this Nuka Girl but dealing with Gamingheads is a nightmare if there is an issue with the final product.

https://www.gamingheads.com/fallout-...ve-statue.html
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 05:57 PM   #15
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
I’m on the fence right now with Gamingheads Nuka Girl 1:6 statue from the Fallout gaming series. I love the way it looks but I had a lot of issues with the 1:4 statue I last bought from them for almost the same price as this 1:6 piece. It took forever to get a refund for the 1:4 piece even though they agreed it had a lot of paint issues. I really want this Nuka Girl but dealing with Gamingheads is a nightmare if there is an issue with the final product.

https://www.gamingheads.com/fallout-...ve-statue.html
Didn’t even know about those. Thanks for the heads up dude, that Deathclaw is nice.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 06:57 PM   #16
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
Same with Prime 1 Katana

She's too beautiful not to buy her but she is 1/3 and doesn't really fit in my collection. 1/4 would be amazing for my the Samurai line.
Maybe next to my Prime 1 Arkham Knight Harley ?

Don't know, Don't know, Don't know,

I have been looking at that piece also. Amazing looking piece.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 06:59 PM   #17
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLothos View Post
For me, SSC Red Sonja: Queen of Scavengers. Such a beautiful piece, but while I know of her as a character, she's not one I have strong ties to. She doesn't fit anywhere in my collection. But she's so gorgeous.

I have been down that road. I own that Sonja, and it fails to fit in with my collection. I like the piece all the same. Some days i consider selling the piece. I know once it is gone, i will miss it, and end up paying double what i sold mine for. I am keeping Red Sonja
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:06 PM   #18
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Didn’t even know about those. Thanks for the heads up dude, that Deathclaw is nice.
No problem. When they have no issues they do great work.

I just looked and the 1:4 Fallout statue I bought from them just over a year ago had two characters (Lone Wanderer and Dogmeat) on it and it was $70 less than the Nuka Girl 1:6. Their prices have really gone up!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 02:58 AM   #19
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I think that Red Sonja is still among the best sculpts I've seen. No regrets in getting her.
I agree on that sculpt perspective and keeping her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
I have been down that road. I own that Sonja, and it fails to fit in with my collection. I like the piece all the same. Some days i consider selling the piece. I know once it is gone, i will miss it, and end up paying double what i sold mine for. I am keeping Red Sonja
Smart choice. Yeah, I've seen other collectors who were in the same boat. About half are doing what you're doing. The other half went ahead and parted with her to streamline their collection.

Such tough decisions with these things!
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote