Kindly Asked To Leave

$100, I'll buy it from you

j/k
Old 09-10-2012, 03:32 PM   #12
Akihabara
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
You could request the seller open and inspect before shipping it to you.
I wasn't clear on that, the Zangief I'm talking about is already in my posession, so I checked that the inserts were sealed myself. The price was right so I didn't bother checking it, I would have bought it anyway even if it's broken and I have to fix it.

I guess you guys are right, statues like these don't have a better value when sealed. I guess I will open it and see what's in there

I don't really want to sell it but if there's somebody here that has been looking for a Zangief for a very long time you can always contact me. I have Akuma, Ryu, Guile, Bison, Ken and I'm running out of space here...
Old 09-10-2012, 04:19 PM   #13
Loops
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akihabara View Post
I wasn't clear on that, the Zangief I'm talking about is already in my posession, so I checked that the inserts were sealed myself. The price was right so I didn't bother checking it, I would have bought it anyway even if it's broken and I have to fix it.

I guess you guys are right, statues like these don't have a better value when sealed. I guess I will open it and see what's in there

I don't really want to sell it but if there's somebody here that has been looking for a Zangief for a very long time you can always contact me. I have Akuma, Ryu, Guile, Bison, Ken and I'm running out of space here...
What would you sell Akuma and Guile for?
Old 09-10-2012, 05:00 PM   #14
Jyester
Kindly Asked To Leave
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loops View Post
What would you sell Akuma and Guile for?
Perhaps PM would be a more advisable route to go down if you are interested as this is not a sales thread
Old 09-10-2012, 05:13 PM   #15
Akihabara
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyester View Post
Perhaps PM would be a more advisable route to go down if you are interested as this is not a sales thread
I already received some PM's for Ryu, Akuma etc. sorry guys but I won't be selling those. Zangief is the only one I would be tempted to sell if the price is right.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:24 PM   #16
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

This has all the appearance of a BST thread. Closed and OP please read the rules.
Closed Thread