Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 12-20-2022, 12:38 PM   #21
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I’m looking forward to the game license piece. It means a change of pace from the Cockrum/Byrne and the Lee suit. Even the tiny changes make for better options when a person like me has a lot of Storm statues already

If I was a betting person, I would bet that Sideshow has both the 1:4 and 1:3. They may have had them both all along, or maybe they went after the 1:3 once they saw Prime 1 popping off at that scale.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 11:26 AM   #22
Fullscale_PCS
Company Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I?m looking forward to the game license piece. It means a change of pace from the Cockrum/Byrne and the Lee suit. Even the tiny changes make for better options when a person like me has a lot of Storm statues already

If I was a betting person, I would bet that Sideshow has both the 1:4 and 1:3. They may have had them both all along, or maybe they went after the 1:3 once they saw Prime 1 popping off at that scale.
We can 100% make a 1:3 Storm, Or ANY marvel character that appears in any marvel gamerverse game. We can't make 1/4 right now.
Fullscale_PCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 08:46 PM   #23
Bronze Thanos
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullscale_PCS View Post
We can 100% make a 1:3 Storm, Or ANY marvel character that appears in any marvel gamerverse game. We can't make 1/4 right now.
I know that Blade, Storm and Daredevil are planned for 2023. So you know any other Marvel characters that PCS is planning for 2023 and 2024? I?m very excited to get these 3 so far for this year.
Bronze Thanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 11:19 PM   #24
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullscale_PCS View Post
You have no idea how stoked I am for this!! I know this statue is locked in and I have no idea what outfit design the statue will have - but I?m crossing my fingers is one of the more modern ones. Either a modern take on her original or (even better) an XMen Red design.

I can’t wait for the drop

Dream collection would be Savageland Rogue and Storm, but I have never seen them in video game form
Old 01-06-2023, 02:14 AM   #25
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Looks like Marvel Heroes at least did a Savage Land Rogue... so maybe there's a chance?

AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 08:54 AM   #26
Demona
Martian Manhunter

You wanna talk about some easy money...

Also, while I'm not sure if I would buy it, would it be possible to get a 1:3 scale Warbird?
Old 01-19-2023, 02:08 PM   #27
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Meant to ask (rather beg)…can this statue please not have a tornado/wind base? I’ve already got so many of those in my collection
Old 02-20-2023, 03:10 AM   #28
PacMan3000
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Thanos View Post
I know that Blade, Storm and Daredevil are planned for 2023. So you know any other Marvel characters that PCS is planning for 2023 and 2024? I?m very excited to get these 3 so far for this year.
Where did you hear PCS was making a Daredevil? I haven't seen that on here and don't see any threads on a PCS Daredevil. Would be cool if true.
PacMan3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 05:12 PM   #29
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Found this posted on the new PCS Reddit page.

Unfortunately, that means this is the costume they'll be doing, which is far from "close to comic accurate," as was previously described.

NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 11:53 AM   #30
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Found this posted on the new PCS Reddit page.
Nice find. I don't mind this suit and so far I really like this sculpt. I'm still interested...
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote