Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 01-23-2023, 01:29 AM   #31
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Hopefully this will convince them to go the cell shaded route with Devastator.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 02:50 AM   #32
Aussiebot
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
FYI, this product is cancelled and PCS are taking a new approach with Transformers going forward.
No surprises this got cancelled. It has always been a terrible looking statue and massively overpriced.
Let's hope PCS get back to what they do best: cell-shaded G1 statues.
Aussiebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 03:18 AM   #33
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

I am just a G1 fan, but I like this statue, but too much money.
Shows this is on PO so did SSC
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 09:15 AM   #34
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiebot View Post
No surprises this got cancelled. It has always been a terrible looking statue and massively overpriced.
Let's hope PCS get back to what they do best: cell-shaded G1 statues.
I agree. Told people when this was first announced it would get cancelled. This late in the game for it though I thought I was wrong. Been no shortage of other stuff I didn?t think would sell that did. Always thought funko was a fad that would die in six months?a few hundred million dollars later and?well.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 11:15 PM   #35
Aussiebot
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by extracomputer.1 View Post
I agree. Told people when this was first announced it would get cancelled. This late in the game for it though I thought I was wrong. Been no shortage of other stuff I didn?t think would sell that did. Always thought funko was a fad that would die in six months?a few hundred million dollars later and?well.
I don't know about Funko, maybe its affordability has been a big selling point. And they somewhat look ok.

On the other hand this Grimlock statue they wanted to charge $1800 USD for it! What was PCS thinking when they couldn't even sell the little Grimlock for $250 USD or Shockwave for $220 USD???
Old 01-25-2023, 12:13 AM   #36
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
I don't know about Funko, maybe its affordability has been a big selling point. And they somewhat look ok.

On the other hand this Grimlock statue they wanted to charge $1800 USD for it! What was PCS thinking when they couldn't even sell the little Grimlock for $250 USD or Shockwave for $220 USD???
I bought both the grimlock for 250 and the $50 one they had at GameStop. Better to pass on the 50 but the $250 one is bigger than I expected and is a nice pickup.
Old 01-25-2023, 12:28 AM   #37
Aussiebot
The Spirit

Quote:
I bought both the grimlock for 250 and the $50 one they had at GameStop. Better to pass on the 50 but the $250 one is bigger than I expected and is a nice pickup.
Oh yeah the $250 Grimlock is awesome. So is the $220 Shockwave. I look at mine everyday and wish PCS would continue with the line.
Old 01-25-2023, 09:17 AM   #38
extracomputer.1

Quote:
Oh yeah the $250 Grimlock is awesome. So is the $220 Shockwave. I look at mine everyday and wish PCS would continue with the line.
I got the large ones and most of the smaller ones. The large ones just look so much better in person (as they should) the decal process turned out so much better. Was bummed when they bailed on that line. Still looking forward to what they do for devastator they say they are still doing but started spending the money I had saved for it. Claiming they are doing him for 3 years now and very little to show for it so far.
Old 01-26-2023, 12:52 PM   #39
Fullscale_PCS
Company Moderator

Quote:
I got the large ones and most of the smaller ones. The large ones just look so much better in person (as they should) the decal process turned out so much better. Was bummed when they bailed on that line. Still looking forward to what they do for devastator they say they are still doing but started spending the money I had saved for it. Claiming they are doing him for 3 years now and very little to show for it so far.
We've put in a lot of work toward him. He will be big and complex. we'll update when we can.
Fullscale_PCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 12:20 AM   #40
off
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullscale_PCS View Post
We've put in a lot of work toward him. He will be big and complex. we'll update when we can.
Can't wait!!!
off is online now   Reply With Quote