FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Let’s see Flash!
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 03:51 PM   #354
grphyx1
Kingpin

Hi All:

Chad provided a few answers and teases for posts #327 through #353. Live video on Friday, June 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Would be nice to get the Kandor Base and Supergirl before my birthday next month.
Hey Jeremy, When is your birthday?? We’re working SO hard to get this stuff here in a timely manner and I have a plan that will keep us from ever being in this position again!! We’re doing a live Video this Friday and I’ll address it!! Hope you can tune in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_marvel View Post
Any chance we will be seeing a Shazam release with the movie coming out next year?
Hmmm, honestly not this year, but next year for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
Any chance we’ll see the Green Lantern sneak for SDCC?
You’ll see Green Lantern at SDCC if everything goes as planned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaavenger View Post
So please tell me what are the chances of getting the following heroes?

Perez Blue/white costumed Zatanna from the JLA post card set or the satellite years JLA

The Warlord by Mike Grell

Dawnstar and Wildfire from the Great Darkness Saga time frame or Crisis.
All great characters, but I think the only one you can count on next year would be Zatanna, but sadly in her top hat and tails. I’ve asked so many customers and that version is the most iconic. Never say never though.

Quote:
Any update at all on the Kandor base?
YES! It is coming. The Kandor base like Mr M had less than 100 orders so we are making them, but it’s just taking longer than expected. It’s going to be a busy few months of shipping between him, the base, Superman, Joker and Dogs…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graven View Post
Would love to see the changes Chad promised for the wonder woman exclusive... maybe next live event or some pics?
You’re not going to believe this, TODAY (5-30) but part of the video we are doing on Friday (6/1) was to show all of this stuff off. We (meaning my painter David) is up to his neck in WW at the moment (hmmm) and sent me a pic before he sent the package and he painted the cuffs gold! He’s repainting so we’re still hoping for Friday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-L View Post
I recently inquired about the Kandor Base and Debbie told me by end of Month. I’m trying remain optimistic since it’s slipped several times now.
Hey Kal, not sure if you saw the response above, the Kandor bases are being made. We sold less than 100 of them, so as you can imagine it takes a little longer because the large production stuff comes forst and we had a slight delay with our factory move. Please hang in there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I am looking forward to seeing Catwoman but I am wondering is the statue based off of a single artist's drawing like Supergirl, Wonder Woman, etc were?
Hi, It wasn’t based on one piece of art, but the base was for the most part taken from a piece of art that I love. More on that soon when we run our little contest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by statue-man View Post
How many Exclusive Superman Maquette's will there be?
Hey, the Superman exclusive is limited to 250 pieces.

Quote:
Are all the Super Powers line statues running late?
Hi, Not all but we did hit a little bump with Supergirl – Hyenas. Our factory moved from one facility to another gorgeous one that is pretty amazing. We were a little behind but they are making progress and moving fast!! Supergirl is on the water and will be here soon. There are so many variables that I can’t control and I try to be super optimistic. I think I might have been too aggressive with my delivery dates. In the future we will fix this so neither of us is wondering. Believe me, it keeps me up at night waiting for these deliveries. Once it leaves the factory, you have to get it on the vessel and get it to the US and through customs and then delivered. We’re making up for this bit of a delay with something cool for you SF guys! Look for some news on that next week!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Bradley View Post
Seems that way. I'm getting impatient with Supergirl. Every time we get to the date it's supposed to ship, we get nothing
Hey Buddy, I’m so sorry. Please see the above response. She is on her way and I am more anxious that anyone. Oh, for you guys who bought Harley, the replacement heads are coming in the SG shipment and will be sent the day they arrive.

Quote:
Now that the factory that produces them has completed it's move to a larger facility I am hoping that there will be less delays. Of course my wallet may come to regret how fast they could be coming out. LOL
Hi Jeremy, The factory we use is AMAZING, and I have no doubt that they will speed up after this move. It came right after Chinese New Year so it was a double delay…

Quote:
Should I plan on a 2019 release of the Superman maquette.
NO!! 2018!! He’s in production right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
Let’s see Flash!
No Flash to show you! Truthfully, we have a design for him, but I want to pull back and get our Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern displayed that they might be in a case or on your shelf and then fill in the “scene” with The Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg to make sure they all work together.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 06:21 PM   #355
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
No Flash to show you! Truthfully, we have a design for him, but I want to pull back and get our Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern displayed that they might be in a case or on your shelf and then fill in the “scene” with The Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg to make sure they all work together.
Just as a follow up to this answer. Is Cyborg going to be modeled to go with the Justice League or New Teen Titans? Or are you going to have him look like he goes with both?
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 12:27 AM   #356
statue-man
The Riddler

Only 250 Exclusive Superman maquettes. I'm a little shocked I thought there would be more, This is a statue that got me back into collecting, when I first saw the prototype, I new I had to have it. I am anticipating the release of this Superman statue, I have been collecting statues since the mid 80's. I believe, that this Superman statue will be one of the greatest.
statue-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 02:48 PM   #357
Primus
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hi Chad now I know there’s a ton of statues already in the works, and Sdcc 2018 is quickly approaching. Very excited! But my Question is will the First of the Legion of Superheroes be making an appearance in 2018 or 2019? Either is fine with me have a lot preordering ahead of me, Just curious is all. That and (cough” Adam Strange! cough cough”) that is all! Lol thank you!
Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 03:54 PM   #358
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus View Post
Hi Chad now I know there’s a ton of statues already in the works, and Sdcc 2018 is quickly approaching. Very excited! But my Question is will the First of the Legion of Superheroes be making an appearance in 2018 or 2019? Either is fine with me have a lot preordering ahead of me, Just curious is all. That and (cough” Adam Strange! cough cough”) that is all! Lol thank you!
I sent him a list of questions from FB and four of them were about LOSH. Hopefully he'll answer them
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 07:27 PM   #359
Bob Morton
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Tweeterhead - did you ever read the Conan the barbarian comics? Savage sword of Conan. Would you ever get the license for that and make comic Conan statues?
Bob Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 11:18 PM   #360
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

Is it possible to make Cheetah with swappable heads (maybe for the exclusive) -one cowled Priscilla Rich head and one Debbie Domaine with the free-flowing long hair and cat ears? They basically have the same costume in a lot of the artwork. I know Priscilla may be the most iconic because of Super Friends, but Debbie is the one I grew up with and the one that's included in all the style guide and Super Powers (Garcia Lopez) artwork. They've both been depicted in the high collared and low-cut versions of the costume so that wouldn't matter. Also hoping for those high heels! Thanks! Can't wait!

Last edited by nbr3bagshotrow; 12-14-2020 at 05:40 PM.
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote