Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-27-2017, 12:29 PM   #1651
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I'll have the trio if I can't sell my original for a decent price (won't be taking a huge loss). I don't plan on selling She Devil, so at the very least I'll have the She Devil and the Queen of Scavengers..
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 12:52 PM   #1652
Y3E
Gen 13

I have the 1st one and thinking of getting this one. I can use $50 thank you codes to reduce the cost.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 02:21 PM   #1653
Hanky Panky
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Who is buying this Sonja to add her to their other two Sideshow Sonja's?

I hear some people talking about selling one or the other, I'm just curious to know who is going to have the trio.
Definitely considering a trio on my end.
Hanky Panky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 02:47 PM   #1654
Eky
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

We are the 3%

We get the trio

Eky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 02:49 PM   #1655
qz33
Baron Zemo

I've got the 1st one and she isn't going anywhere as my first Sideshow 1/4.

So maybe a duo?
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 04:11 PM   #1656
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I like my ladies single

except Rogue and Psylocke I cant get enough of those ladies.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 04:36 PM   #1657
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

I’ll have the trio, except it will consist of two she-devils with swords and the queen of scavengers.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 07:00 PM   #1658
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I'll have the trio if I can't sell my original for a decent price (won't be taking a huge loss). I don't plan on selling She Devil, so at the very least I'll have the She Devil and the Queen of Scavengers..
How much are you selling your 1st Red Sonja statue for? I had one earlier but returned it back cause the magnets on mine were crap.
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 08:25 PM   #1659
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:

I hear some people talking about selling one or the other, I'm just curious to know who is going to have the trio.
I own the previous 2 Sideshow statues and pre ordered the new one. I also ordered a 2nd She Devil with a sword as I am having it painted in that monochrome style I posted up a few months back. I also have the new Amanda Conner statue and Arthur Adams bust on pre order from Entertainment Earth and I also own most of the other Red Sonja statues that have been released since Dynamite aquired the rights.

My motto is you can never have too many Red Sonja statues, although I will likely sell many of the earlier Dynamite statues now that I own the Sideshow statues as they make the older Dyamite statues look really weak by comparison. The only one I refuse to sell is the full sized Michael Turner version and that is only due to me being a HUGE Turner fan. I might keep the Campbell version as well. Haven't decided yet. The rest I will likely sell on eBay and just take what I can get for them.

In other words, there is no shortage of Red Sonja statues in my statue collection. And while I think the trio will look great, its really the monochrome version of She Devil with a sword that I am most excited for at this point. I just need to figure out who I am going to have paint it. I have zero expereince when it comes to custom statues.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 01:41 AM   #1660
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:

Right now I'm trying to decide between this (3rd) Red Sonja and the 1st Red Sonja.

A small part of me wants both ...the 1st and this 3rd ...because I already have the 2nd. But to get the 1st Red Sonja ...I will need to get it repainted and that will cost more.

So right now I'm leaning to playing it by ear. I might just wait until we have this (3rd) Red Sonja in-hand to see if the paint app is proto equivalent. If the paint app is on par with the proto, then I will get this (3rd) Red Sonja.

But if the paint app is not on par with the proto, then I might just get the 1st Red Sonja.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote