Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 01-13-2022, 06:51 PM   #921
banner23
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
Awesome. He's currently helping me bring in the Regal robot Life Size Chewie bust.
Gary, when do you normally buy the shipping label ? Is it when you get notification that your statue is getting ready for shipment ? The statue I ordered isn't suppose to ship until March, I am not sure if I should buy the label now or wait. There is always a chance the shipping will get delayed.
banner23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 09:08 PM   #922
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by banner23 View Post
Gary, when do you normally buy the shipping label ? Is it when you get notification that your statue is getting ready for shipment ? The statue I ordered isn't suppose to ship until March, I am not sure if I should buy the label now or wait. There is always a chance the shipping will get delayed.
JJ was in charge of that. The vendor let me know it was ready to ship and then he sent me labels. I etransfered him once I got it.
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 08:22 PM   #923
Darkhawk81
Frackin!

I'm still waiting on mine from Secret Compass as well. I'm hoping I'll have him in-hand by the end of March.
Darkhawk81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 08:45 AM   #924
banner23
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhawk81 View Post
I'm still waiting on mine from Secret Compass as well. I'm hoping I'll have him in-hand by the end of March.
Are you getting the blue or black version ?
Old 01-16-2022, 01:52 PM   #925
Darkhawk81
Frackin!

Quote:
Are you getting the blue or black version ?
I'm getting the blue version. Have had him on PO since early last year from Secret Compass. Need to call and just check on it.
Darkhawk81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 03:26 PM   #926
Pbateman21
Doh!

I asked a few days ago, he said “shoulda been here 3 weeks ago. next week hopefully”
Pbateman21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 04:22 PM   #927
GaryTonge
Kingpin

How did Sideshow get their allotment so early?
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 11:05 PM   #928
SmxBat
Doh!

Quote:
Hi, I will be buying the Black Version of this Statue from either BBTS or Secret Compass. I live in Canada and these are the two best options for me. Has anyone in Canada order statues from these companies and how did it go ?
BBTS least expensive shipping method is Priority Mail International, is this a good option to use or would it be better to go with DHL if I pick BBTS ?

Thanks
How much are you paying for shipping? What province are you from? I got mine from Todd. Shipped to NY and used Shippsy to deliver to Canada and picked up in Mississauga. If you are from Ontario and around GTA you could save some money from shipping if you use Shippsy
SmxBat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 10:56 AM   #929
banner23
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmxBat View Post
How much are you paying for shipping? What province are you from? I got mine from Todd. Shipped to NY and used Shippsy to deliver to Canada and picked up in Mississauga. If you are from Ontario and around GTA you could save some money from shipping if you use Shippsy
Hi, I live in Windsor Ontario. It's too bad Shippsy is not in my city. I am going to be using a person Gary, who is on this forum, recommended. He will help get a good shipping and custom deal.
Old 01-25-2022, 05:49 PM   #930
aa909
The Green Hornet

My Black Version finally shipped from P1. For folks in the US who've ordered directly from P1 how long does it take with standard shipping (sea)? 60-90 days?
aa909 is online now   Reply With Quote