Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 01-16-2022, 04:54 AM   #101
Asgard
Deadman

I might have bought Claire but I didn't like Claire's facial expression even in the prototype. Her expression is as dead as a zombie's
Asgard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 06:42 AM   #102
PoisonPixie
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I’m one of the seemingly few who really liked this Claire from the start. Yes she is rather emotionless but to me her face still had a charm about it. This new photo seems like the face has lost that charm. I’m really hoping that it’s just a bad photo.
PoisonPixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 07:45 AM   #103
Famiman

Really hope this isn't one of those cases where the quality falls short (saw some pictures of prototype vs production statues from The Witcher where that was the case).

Comparing the prototype picture from page 3 and the recent picture... something looks off... the lip color, something about the eyes, and the face looks more long. Different angle but yeah the recent picture doesn't look as good.
Famiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 07:55 AM   #104
PoisonPixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famiman View Post
Really hope this isn't one of those cases where the quality falls short (saw some pictures of prototype vs production statues from The Witcher where that was the case).

Comparing the prototype picture from page 3 and the recent picture... something looks off... the lip color, something about the eyes, and the face looks more long. Different angle but yeah the recent picture doesn't look as good.
That is exactly what I feared when I saw the photo. A licensed 1/4 scale remake version of Claire is one of those dream pieces for me, so I really don’t want to see it be a production quality letdown.
I’m glad it’s not just me seeing things and the face really is different. I’ve been struggling to pinpoint the differences exactly but you’re right with the lips and eyes being apart of it.
Old 02-28-2022, 05:43 AM   #105
PoisonPixie

So it looks like Claire has been released. Buy now on prime 1 site while Leon is still preorder. Has anyone seen any in hand photos of Claire? I’m really anxious to see some since that picture prime 1 shared gave me concerns about the face.
Old 03-28-2022, 04:18 AM   #106
PoisonPixie

Out of the box video for Claire is up.
Old 03-28-2022, 08:38 AM   #107
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonPixie View Post
Out of the box video for Claire is up.
Thanks for the heads up. The piece as a whole looks fine but still going to need to see the face in person. Even with their video and lighting it's hard to make out. The neck seam on the zombie is really noticeable though.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 10:39 PM   #108
Victoria
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonPixie View Post
So it looks like Claire has been released. Buy now on prime 1 site while Leon is still preorder. Has anyone seen any in hand photos of Claire? I?m really anxious to see some since that picture prime 1 shared gave me concerns about the face.
Just got mine in today. Waiting for Leon to arrive before I find a better spot for her.

Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 11:26 PM   #109
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Claire's face is unacceptable, both on this statue and in the actual remake.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 12:43 AM   #110
darren1228
The Masters of Evil

I had a chance to see this statue in person (Claire) and it is truly uninspiring and boring. Claire's expression is so indifferent. And the paint scheme for the whole piece is muted and drab. A big fail in my opinion. I'm a big RE fan and this is a big thumbs down esp for the price and how much space it takes up.

darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote