Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-29-2021, 09:24 AM   #111
ukshaun
Hercules

What is the time code for Ripley, as i some how missed that part?
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 09:30 AM   #112
Liquid75
Shadowhawk

It seems they removed that part from the replay. Dune as well.

I think it has to do with the fact that the sculpts are not yet approved.
Liquid75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 09:30 AM   #113
komodo112
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Top 3:

MechaGodzilla: Day 1 Purchase. I have P1's Godzilla on order and a King Ghidorah Statue from another company. I think he'll look great with them.

Batman Beyond: Other than the smoke (and I didn't like the other two portraits), I absolutely love it

Sub-Zero: We didn't see much but I can't wait to see the creative story bases and gore P1 can do with Mortal Kombat. I'd rather have it based off the video game but this movie Sub-Zero was great
komodo112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 09:44 AM   #114
KiDD
Birdman

Lol I think that I'm the only one who loved those PVC Godzillas. The fact that P1 is finally doing smaller (and hopefully more affordable) pieces is super exciting, as I've never been a sucker for resin.

Terra was definitely the highlight of the show. It would be a dream come true to see more FF titles get the same 1/6 treatment.
KiDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 09:45 AM   #115
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
It's probably the best Final Fantasy game ever made. Yes, I think it's even better than 7.

The game was literally my first Final Fantasy game I ever played, and it's what got me into the series. I still play Final Fantasy to this day (FFXIV).
My first was 7 so it holds a special place in my heart but I love 6 and 4 as well. Still play today as well, didn't touch 15 but I just got back into 14 after 8 years :P
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 10:27 AM   #116
komodo112
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDD View Post
Lol I think that I'm the only one who loved those PVC Godzillas. The fact that P1 is finally doing smaller (and hopefully more affordable) pieces is super exciting, as I've never been a sucker for resin.

Terra was definitely the highlight of the show. It would be a dream come true to see more FF titles get the same 1/6 treatment.
You're not the only one who loved those vinyl Godzilla Figures. Even though I have the Godzilla part of the GvK Diorama on order, I just might get one of the vinyl ones. Both look awesome but I'm leaning towards the standard version.

If the price is right, I'd love to get one of them. Normally I don't get Vinyl but this has the best pose and I absolutely love the base. Overall, it captures Godzilla's Character flawlessly
komodo112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 10:33 AM   #117
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
My first was 7 so it holds a special place in my heart but I love 6 and 4 as well. Still play today as well, didn't touch 15 but I just got back into 14 after 8 years :P
7 was definitely amazing too, and ranks as my second favorite FF game. I also hope that they do an Aerith and Tifa in 1/4. My only gripe about the Terra piece is the inconsistent scale with the Nier statues. I was hoping to have companion pieces.

Here's a fun little article I found on the things that you may have loved about 7 that were borrowed ideas from 6.

https://www.thegamer.com/final-fanta...-similarities/
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 11:23 AM   #118
Augen
Metal Men

I think 6 and 7 were a lot of fans gateway entry and why for a generation they are so special. With 7 Remake Part Two still in the works the statues would be current and easily sell Cloud, Sepiroth, Tifa, Aerith in massive ESs.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 01:35 PM   #119
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk View Post
HOT DOG that DUNE-Paul Atreides statue looked amazing!!

Also, did they remove it from the YouTube video that was just uploaded?? Can't seem to find it?

I hope he has an alternate portrait with blue eyes!

Here's hoping for DUNCAN "Momoa" IDAHO with a bunch of dead sardaukar soldiers at his base! MAKE IT SO!
They did but you can see it in the replay on the Batman Statue Collectors reaction video of the event. I think it is after the Predator segment at the beginning.
Iko Iko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 01:43 PM   #120
Mr.Mxyzptlk
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
They did but you can see it in the replay on the Batman Statue Collectors reaction video of the event. I think it is after the Predator segment at the beginning.
THANKS AMIGO!
Mr.Mxyzptlk is offline   Reply With Quote