Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-14-2020, 03:51 PM   #141
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechWestern View Post
I’m in the US and it’s saying free shipping?
Yes, in the shipping section it does say that shipping to US is free.

What Augen is saying is that retail is actually $1k. On SF the cost is $1100 which means they're rolling the $100 shipping into their "retail" cost.

It's an illusion of a deal. Nothing wrong with it as a sales tactic, just something pointed out to be aware of as you plan to purchase.

P.S. Depending on what state you live in, don't forget about taxes!
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 04:40 PM   #142
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Gotcha!

Yeah I got what he was saying, just not the initial poster. Thanks for the clarification though guys!
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 07:07 PM   #143
djmogo89
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
I can't decide.
Deluxe or Limited ?
With or without pants ?

I like it very much with pants. The pants also have a lot of details. But without pants it’s more Wonder Woman.
I’m on the same boat. Her main look on the game/story is with pants and I think is going to make her pop more in my collection since I already have a couple of Wonder Women with skirts
djmogo89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 11:49 PM   #144
Jiggatron69
The X-Men

Man, i dunno. After having Grail pulled out from under me, im not really trying to put money down for something that might evaporate again; especially when the release date is probably 2 years or more from now.
Jiggatron69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 02:11 AM   #145
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

I haven't ordered yet, but plan to soon. Price is a little salty, but I can't imagine XM or SSC doing a prettier portrait.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 03:43 AM   #146
BlackestNight
Sailor Moon

I love this piece, would be all over it if Prime 1 - 1/4th pieces scaled better with new SS PFs.

I have Black Manta from this same line, Love the piece, but he's a "Large" 1/4th scale. Being a male character he just looks like a slightly bigger dude grouped with the rest of the Legion of doom. A female though?

I'm guessing, to group this Wonder Woman with my Sideshow Justice League, she would look out of scale, or pass more as Big Barda than WW.

Any ideas?
BlackestNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 04:03 AM   #147
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I prefer the limited not for the head, but for the thighs.

Have to see what options are at various retailers.
The limited + reg portrait = ultimate combo.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 05:21 AM   #148
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackestNight View Post
I love this piece, would be all over it if Prime 1 - 1/4th pieces scaled better with new SS PFs.

I have Black Manta from this same line, Love the piece, but he's a "Large" 1/4th scale. Being a male character he just looks like a slightly bigger dude grouped with the rest of the Legion of doom. A female though?

I'm guessing, to group this Wonder Woman with my Sideshow Justice League, she would look out of scale, or pass more as Big Barda than WW.

Any ideas?
Is BM just big because he's reaching upward? WW looks quite a bit smaller than the other Injustice pieces (see page 5). Her base is much shorter.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 01:29 PM   #149
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackestNight View Post

Any ideas?
I think the statue overall is close to 21 inches and the base is probably 2-3 inches so W.W. is around 18 inches which is in the 6 feet range. It should be fine with the SSC pieces (hopefully).
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 01:19 AM   #150
bmo9
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I pre-ordered the limited edition with skirt. This Wonder -Woman is gorgeous. I mainly collect 1/4 scale Sideshow pieces so I may try to pair her with the most recent Superman on Brainiac base. If she is to big I may just set up a separate display for her.
bmo9 is offline   Reply With Quote