Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-07-2020, 12:07 PM   #151
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I think she's done, but holding out slim hope she has ember of life like XM's Lady Sif.
I sense there is a glimmer of hope. Prime 1 have done all the ground work, all they need now are the sales.

They could always do what XM do, made to order
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 02:59 PM   #152
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
Rare exceptions.
Bout half and half kinda really
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 08:50 PM   #153
Jiggatron69
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
I sense there is a glimmer of hope. Prime 1 have done all the ground work, all they need now are the sales.

They could always do what XM do, made to order
Well, it would be kinda weird for them to refund my deposit and give me $20 credit THEN bring it back again. Seems like they just pissed me off for no reason
Jiggatron69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 03:37 PM   #154
Comic69
Frackin!

Grail is no longer available regarding the P1-homepage. Is the pre-order totally sold out?
Comic69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 03:52 PM   #155
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comic69 View Post
Grail is no longer available regarding the P1-homepage. Is the pre-order totally sold out?
Prime 1 cancelled it
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 11:56 AM   #156
ukshaun
Hercules

I had an idea..
Prime 1 could add a poll to their website. The poll would contain every piece Prime 1 have cancelled to date.
The idea being, anyone with an account with Prime 1 could cast a single vote (..or possibly three votes). The pieces that make it into the Top 3 enter into an MTO (made to order) scenario.
Old 11-17-2021, 12:07 PM   #157
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
I had an idea..
Prime 1 could add a poll to their website. The poll would contain every piece Prime 1 have cancelled to date.
The idea being, anyone with an account with Prime 1 could cast a single vote (..or possibly three votes). The pieces that make it into the Top 3 enter into an MTO (made to order) scenario.
The idea is a good one but I have a feeling Prime has so much on their plate already (and having trouble getting orders out on old stuff) that they wouldn't have the time to fit these items in (at probably a lower ES). Still, it would be a great surprise if they could.
Iko Iko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 01:06 PM   #158
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
The idea is a good one but I have a feeling Prime has so much on their plate already (and having trouble getting orders out on old stuff) that they wouldn't have the time to fit these items in (at probably a lower ES). Still, it would be a great surprise if they could.
Prime 1 appear to have entered into some form of march on logic, where they continue to offer a ton of new stuff, and will possibly only deliver on what sells the most. As far as i am aware, i am unaware of Sideshow ever revealing a new PF only the cancel after the piece it goes up for PO
Old 11-17-2021, 04:17 PM   #159
Jiggatron69
The X-Men

I was not a happy customer when they cancelled this figure on me after I PO'ed. I would be somewhat mollified if they went back to make this and gave everyone who originally PO'ed the option to get back in.
Jiggatron69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 12:39 PM   #160
solidgadium
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
I had an idea..
Great idea but technically purchases are equal to votes. And let’s not forget they have to make up the cost of that initial prototype plus the tooling for the molds, packaging, etc. of the entire run. I imagine the cancellation is due to a foreseeable loss. Everyone can vote yes in a new poll but if no one buys it there’s no point. I think the only reason Mera made it through with such a low ES is because she appeared on the SS website. I can’t remember a single time SS canceled something that went live on their end.
solidgadium is offline   Reply With Quote