Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 12-12-2020, 06:14 PM   #1881
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
Since it is December already and we know from Sideshow that Hordak is delayed until next year, will people who preordered the exclusive version at Tweeterhead.com also get an information and will the release date updated on https://www.tweeterhead.com/product/...ends-maquette/ and https://www.tweeterhead.com/schedule/?
he will update but it can be sporadic. There does not seem to be just one consistent place where shipping and production updates are posted on a regular basis Sometimes an update might be posted here but they also could be posted on either the Tweeterhead Facebook group or the Tweeterhead Fan Facebook group. The regular Tweeterhead Facebook group is an open Facebook group that anyone can read comments and look at the pictures or videos but the Tweeterhead Fan Facebook group is a private group and you have to be a member of it to look at stuff.

I think now that Igo is a very frequent contributor to this board and thread that we will see stuff posted here on a regular basis. He has been great about answering questions that we have asked.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 05:24 AM   #1882
Acolyte
Birdman

Ah, the "Ask Tweeterhead" thread is back!

As Chad has promised we international buyers got the opportunity to pay just one shipment when buying both Hordak and it´s Minion. Nevertheless I was wondering: Is it possible for me to pay extra, if I want to get Hordak early (he will be shipped next month, if I´m correct?). As I understand a combined shipment will delay Hordak at least a few months (until June?).

(I asked Tweeterhead via e-mail shortly after ordering the Minion, but unfortunately there never came a response).

P.S.: Thank you very much for your newsletter. It´s great to see the faces behind those wonderful statues.
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 12:29 PM   #1883
Tweeterhead
Tweeterhead
Producer

Hey Guys, Hordak is ready to ship to us on the 22nd from the factory. He will ship to you in Feb. Look out for our newsletter next week. We added a little something extra to you guys who purchased the EX.

For the international folks that ordered Minion. We will be reaching out to see if you want your Hordak first or would prefer to wait for the Minion. I think it might be cheaper to send them separately...Hordak's box is huge to begin with and adding an even bigger box might raise the price much more. I know most companies go buy dimensional weight. So if a box is 3 feet x 3 feet and only weighs 1lb. The amount of room it takes up in the truck is how they calculate the weight.

Gwen is going to start emailing you international customers next week.
Tweeterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 12:37 PM   #1884
Augen
Metal Men

Tweeterhead.
Should we see a full reveal of the Trinity 2.0 in the next six months?
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 12:53 PM   #1885
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Hello

I like the fact that Tweeterhead is forging forward and however how close in style will the Tweeterhead 2.0 statues be to the Tweeterhead Super Powers statues.
Will they be the same scale?
What about the price?
I understand that these statues will have more detail but is the direction to make them look realistic or still look like they could have come off the page of a comic book?
Obviously the A-List characters sell the best but will we see some other characters and not just Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, the Joker, etc?
Will we still see some characters produced in the "Super Powers" vein or will the 2.0 statues blend in seamlessly with what we have seen for the past 3 years?

Glad that the company has a new energy and looking forward to some reveals
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 12:54 PM   #1886
Acolyte
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeterhead View Post
Hey Guys, Hordak is ready to ship to us on the 22nd from the factory. He will ship to you in Feb. Look out for our newsletter next week. We added a little something extra to you guys who purchased the EX.

For the international folks that ordered Minion. We will be reaching out to see if you want your Hordak first or would prefer to wait for the Minion. I think it might be cheaper to send them separately...Hordak's box is huge to begin with and adding an even bigger box might raise the price much more. I know most companies go buy dimensional weight. So if a box is 3 feet x 3 feet and only weighs 1lb. The amount of room it takes up in the truck is how they calculate the weight.

Thank you so very much. Part of me still can´t believe that this is real. We will get Hordak. The line continues. Thank you so much, Chad ... and your whole team, of course. What did a wise man once say? "Everything comes to he who waits."
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 12:59 PM   #1887
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

I'll be really upset if we don't get a classic Riddler and Penguin to go with Joker and Catwoman, but judging by Poison Ivy, I'm guessing we won't. I'm still hoping there are a couple "Super Powers" style spots in the line each year.
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 12:59 PM   #1888
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

Ugh...
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 01:01 PM   #1889
melkor23
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeterhead View Post

Thanks for the clarification. I would definitely prefer separate shipping. Waiting for your e-mail next week then.
melkor23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 03:14 PM   #1890
Pendragon3000
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hi Tweeterhead,
Please complete the original JLA with Classic Aquaman and the Flash. Don't let me down like Sideshow did.
Pendragon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote