Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 09-08-2014, 10:00 PM   #221
BruinRogue
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel View Post
any word on this shipping?
Not for a very long time. I pre-ordered and was told it could be until Nov/Dec if you got it 3rd party. Got tempted to cancel after looking at some of the pretty good custom aluminum shields online as it was my hope to get this before the Blu-Ray viewing party. God help eFx if they don't get this out to us before Avengers 2...
BruinRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 06:14 PM   #222
BDoggWhite
Birdman

The time is drawing nigh! efx just posted on Facebook the following image and comment:

"Just received a sample of the production shield from the factory! We will inspect it thoroughly and discuss any issues with the factory in the next day or so. Then, if everything is to our specifications, we will ship the container from Asia. Thanks for you patience, but this first group took a little longer that we had anticipated, but we wanted to make sure the it is right!"
BDoggWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 07:05 PM   #223
FROBAY
Phoenix

About time. I hope they post some pics.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 07:46 PM   #224
TheStig88
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinRogue View Post
Not for a very long time. I pre-ordered and was told it could be until Nov/Dec if you got it 3rd party. Got tempted to cancel after looking at some of the pretty good custom aluminum shields online as it was my hope to get this before the Blu-Ray viewing party. God help eFx if they don't get this out to us before Avengers 2...
Getting pretty close to doing that myself anyways. Pics of the production shield will ultimately seal the deal. If they get the finish the emulate a metal shield I'll keep it. If not I'll be going the custom route.
TheStig88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 08:17 AM   #225
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Yay! All things being equal hopefully we will have these in hand by December.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 11:00 AM   #226
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I'm still all-in on my eFx order. Cancelled KA order with BBTS a week or so ago.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 01:17 PM   #227
BruinRogue
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matches Malone View Post
Yay! All things being equal hopefully we will have these in hand by December 2021.
Fixed.
BruinRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 07:30 AM   #228
BDoggWhite
Birdman

Email update from efx overnight:

As some of you read on our Facebook page last night (facebook.com/efxinc) that we received an actual production shield from our manufacturing partner in Asia. Today, we thoroughly inspected it and we are happy to tell you that there were only a couple very minor issues that we wanted to address before shipping the first container. The factory always waits on "pins and needles" when we inspect our products, since we are so picky!

This first container is allocated to our customers who paid for the shield in full. As you may recall, we established the quantity of the shields that would be available for pre-order with the "paid in full" option on the estimated quantity that could fill a container.

Once we get confirmation that the container is en-route to Los Angeles, we will contact you via e-mail with the estimated date of arrival and other relevant information that you may need to know. Remember, if you live in the continental USA, your shipping/handling is included. All other customers will be notified of the shipping/handling costs, minus the $45 credit, that will be due. Note to our international customers: You will still be responsible for any duties, taxes and fees levied by your country.

For our customers who placed their pre-orders with the $200 deposit, the factory is working on the next container and we will have a schedule for the next container shortly. We actually ran out of some of the components since we rejected a large quantity of them due to QC issues. Unfortunately, a lot of components that were used in this prop are items that would normally not be subject to QC requirements as strict as ours, for example, the buckle, which is simply used for webbing.
We have attached a couple pictures for you to see what is coming! The shield comes in a handy (and I might add "quite fashionable") carrying bag! (This bag is actually made for a gong and it fits perfectly!)

lf you have any questions, or if we can be of any assistance, please contact us at CustomerService@EFXCollectibles.com

Once again, and as usual, we thank you for your patience as we strive to deliver the most accurate, highest quality prop replica that we are able to.

The EFX Team
Old 09-25-2014, 07:31 AM   #229
BDoggWhite
Birdman

The pics mentioned in the email above are only thumbnail-sized and not worth posting.
Old 10-03-2014, 08:12 PM   #230
TheStig88
The X-Men

Edit: Shield taken.
TheStig88 is offline   Reply With Quote