Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 12-30-2006, 03:47 PM   #11
Car50n
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

with the 360, at least you have a choice of spending 400(prem.sys) + 100(wifi) + 200(hddvd.) with PS3 you're paying for things that some might not need or want..the multi-card reader, the wifi, the extremely volatile blu-ray. if i owned the system, give me some games and online play, take off $200 and i'll be happy.

i personally, like using cat5 wire over wifi, just from a reliability standpoint and the higher bandwidth capabilties to 54mps wifi adapter. when the time comes and streaming data and/or high-def media becomes possible, the 54 mbps won't cover the 30+ MBps hi-def digital content i'll likely want to stream.
Car50n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 03:57 PM   #12
Underdog07
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car50n View Post
with the 360, at least you have a choice of spending 400(prem.sys) + 100(wifi) + 200(hddvd.) with PS3 you're paying for things that some might not need or want..the multi-card reader, the wifi, the extremely volatile blu-ray. if i owned the system, give me some games and online play, take off $200 and i'll be happy.
I agree the options are nice bc it can save money for those who do not want the extra features. But a lot of comments out there are disengenuous because they say that with the 360 you get everything that the PS3 offers for $200 less when that in fact is not true.
Underdog07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 04:29 PM   #13
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car50n View Post

i personally, like using cat5 wire over wifi, just from a reliability standpoint and the higher bandwidth capabilties to 54mps wifi adapter. when the time comes and streaming data and/or high-def media becomes possible, the 54 mbps won't cover the 30+ MBps hi-def digital content i'll likely want to stream.
Ditto. Not only that though if you have the Premium 360 you already get component cables. I just recently bought an optical cable for it to connect to my stereo for 8 bucks and it sounds great!
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:04 AM   #14
Ink
My Better Is Better Than Your Better

wireless adapter mine picks up from the other end of the house
Ink is offline   Reply With Quote