Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 09-12-2023, 09:03 PM   #1
snak
Doh!

Cosmic Chase

Wasn't sure if this was the correct area to post this question. My apologies in advance if it's in the wrong spot.

Have any of you ordered from Cosmic Chase recently? I pre-ordered a statue last year and paid for the deposit. I emailed them a few days ago to ask when they would be able to ship the item out to me (the statue has already been released and a few have already received it from SpecFictionShop), but I have not received any response back from them. Just wanted to make sure they aren't going out of business. If that's the case, I would like to get my deposit back.

Thanks.
snak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 05:28 AM   #2
JanuaryStorm
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I went through this last year. I'm pretty sure it's just 1 guy who works there. Your best bet is to message their store page on facebook. It took me about a month and 6 progressively angrier messages to get through to him that I wanted to cancel my order.
JanuaryStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 09:42 AM   #3
MrBirkin62
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by snak View Post
Wasn't sure if this was the correct area to post this question. My apologies in advance if it's in the wrong spot.

Have any of you ordered from Cosmic Chase recently? I pre-ordered a statue last year and paid for the deposit. I emailed them a few days ago to ask when they would be able to ship the item out to me (the statue has already been released and a few have already received it from SpecFictionShop), but I have not received any response back from them. Just wanted to make sure they aren't going out of business. If that's the case, I would like to get my deposit back.

Thanks.

I would stay clear of this retailer, heard lots of horror stories
MrBirkin62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 02:42 PM   #4
coolbear
Justice League

I got 2 statues from them and overall it was a good experience. The only issue I had is that they took a few days to ship one of the statues despite it being available in stock (the other was a pre-order and it seems it was shipped as soon as they received it). I remember emailing them twice about it and it took like a day or 2 to get a reply, so communication wasn't fast.

Otherwise, shipping prices were reasonable and both statues arrived fully intact with no damage to their boxes.
coolbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 08:12 PM   #5
azurepred
Zot

I'm pretty sure these are the same guys that owned Statuedepot before. If I'm correct, I'd stay clear. They decided they were going to end that company without telling any of their customers. Yes, they still were fulfilling old pre-orders after the fact, but communication was always trash. I had a lot of drama with them about my QS Venom bust.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 09:49 PM   #6
Lorrcan
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I bought the P1 Red Sonja from them two years ago. That transaction went perfectly smoothly, but I can't say whether things may have changed since then. I was considering getting another piece through them though...
Lorrcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 03:51 PM   #7
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

I used them with no issues, price is great and they were accommodating with shipping etc
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote